4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
OK that would make sense. The photographer is planning to blackmail her! Scum!

Regarding Janet, is 5 points max as far as before time skip?
I think it is 5 points for janet before the time skip as the last episode gave you 1 point so you should be at 6 so far for Janet.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Tbh I would request developer that kindly don't go awam style...progress the main story with Lil tease with few (3/4) characters and keep the main scene for the the end...then it will feel like story is moving forward too...keep a little less focus on tease dialogue for whole single character storyline. Awam had got good potential too but LP even if tease is good , it feels incomplete or short always. He cover one playday story in 3/4 updates with single character storyline per update.

This story has potential too...keep progressing the main story line of Wanda with a few characters in all updates...that way we will hook up to the story part too instead of hard focus on it's slow corruption. I mean honestly I got fed up with Awam n liked this one thinking that it'll show something different, something better than what Awam is doing. I mean there are many complain obviously, not all can be fulfilled....but kindly try to cover whatever you can slowly...hope it will get positive response.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
For me, the calmest, most innocent character, but at the same time the most dangerous.
View attachment 4073109
Well, he says he isn't a gentleman, it's fairly easy to avoid the danger.
Old Dog His age is no excuse. According to the proverb I've invented (well, as far as I know) "Un jeune con devient un vieux con." [A young fart becomes an old fart]

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
PopDoggy, you are an amazing writer and the art is fantastic. You are so detailed in the way you write, it is practically impossible to stop playing/reading. You main focus should be on Wanda and her kids and sister. The way you write you really don't need to embellish the story with the side characters. You are that good and the way you write is that good. Thanks for listening, I'm getting back to the story.

Faye and Wanda after the hottub scene, mama mia, that is soooooo hot & spicy. BRAVO!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: elsanna_iduna

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
Ms. Denvers just keeps getting better with each update! v0.8 Part 1 is a fantastic continuation of the story, and the character development has been excellent. The relationship with Ms. Denvers herself is becoming more complex and interesting, and the writing really makes it easy to get invested in the characters. The visuals are top-notch as always, and the intimate scenes are beautifully animated and tastefully done. I love the mix of humor, tension, and romance—everything feels well-balanced. Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work, PopDoggy, this is turning into one of my favorite VNs.

Reactions: SubtleHustle
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes