Unity - Completed - Ms.Game&Watch wants to be a Princess! [v1.0] [TVComrade]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kazralinux

TV comaade just make really good animation and thats it
    The game is short and boring just like is thee for be called a game and that it
    the main entrance is the really detailed sex animations from Tv comarade
    eally good animations but this shouldnt be here
    4/10 God wank bad game (it beter if you go and watch it on Rule 34)
    (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

bobthegunner

This is a nice simple designed game. A light platformer that has a pretty nice soundtrack. However, sex is also surprisingly detailed - which was a nice touch.

The first stage mini-game was pretty neat as well. This has grown to be a nice little gem.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jahkie

Overall it's a solid 6/10.
    The game has decent animation scenes and art.
    Mostly passable platforming with some terrible moments in the 2nd stage but the game allows you to unlock almost everything at the main menu with a couple clicks then you just skip to and finish the easy 3rd level to unlock the rest of the scenes.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

V01D80Y

3/5 Almost kind of good but the gameplay is uninteresting and slow.
    The art is good and contains well animated scenes.
    Sadly the movement is atrocious for a platformer.
    And for some reason, she is missing a jumping animation.
    And why is Princess Peach a clown?
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Rino07

Platforming is a tad off, but it is not the worst nor that bad.
    The love scenes are pretty good, but with just an animation loop, nothing more than that.
    The levels are kind of long and if you lose all your lives you start from the beginning of the entire chapter.
    The minigames for bosses are fun, and easy. Losing to the bosses offers no special defeat end.
    Overall, was a good time.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

supersomeone

The animations for the lewd scenes are completely fine for the type of game that this is, but the gameplay is atrocious. The physics are janky as hell and will lead to a lot of rages. Also if you die, you have to start the level from the flag checkpoint which is also annoying. The level design is wack but I do have to admit that the boss fights were actually fun and unique. Pretty much the only reason you should try this game is to see the gif lewd scenes.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

I'm really stuck between a 2 and a 3 and honestly would give this a 2.5 at best.

The content is perfectly fine, it's exactly what you would expect from something that's game and watch but smooth and modernized. It offers a nice variety of all sorts of positions and a few bestiality scenes that kinda feel out of place in my opinion. Theres two hidden horse scenes, as well as a third on the main menu, and at one point you randomly titfuck a bug. Theres a single scene with a slime and other than that it's just Ms. Game & Watch getting fucked in various ways. My only complaint for the most part is the lack of cum animations. It could have really benefited from having an additional part to each scene.

As for the gameplay, well, that's the biggest issue I have. At first it's fine but the longer you play the more annoying it is. The actual platforming is extremely basic and is pretty typical of what you'd see from newer developers. Jumps feel floaty, collision is really weird, jumping off of edges can sometimes be completely unresponsive and overall the game is kinda clunky. Theres also some design flaws I don't particularly agree with such as having way too many leaps of faith which can cause some situations where you think you have to jump before realizing what you need to do and losing a life. An example was in the castle theres a platform that moves left and right above water with a few fish spawning spots and I thought I just had to jump because the water wasn't visible anymore at the platform's height and I thought I just had to leap for it and donk my head on the platform.

One major design flaw I really hate is the whole screen reset on death. The further you get into the level with the levels getting longer the more frustratingly annoying it is to deal with this. Granted the game is pretty easy to avoid taking damage it doesn't change the fact that if you do near the end of a segment then you're going to find yourself running all the way back through everything again. This can be especially annoying when you're doing the option routes while looking for scenes and being sent back to the start before reaching the end and having to redo it all over again only to find a single heart at the end so you just got back what you lost but still wasted all that time.

I would definitely suggest just downloading a save and checking out the gallery because actually playing the game isn't that worth it. As nice as the content is its too far and few in between all the platforming. The game is just way too long and boring and the physics are too clunky. Maybe if there were more enemies and instead of dying and being sent back to the start you were raped/fucked and lost a life but continued where you were right then and there I would bump this up to a 3.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

user500

The jumping does need a bit of work but everything else I enjoyed, the difficulty was just the right amount of rewarding but something you could breeze though, the sex gifs were nice as well as varied, and the cameos were nice.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

rizax

The animations are okay, but the platforming is really poor. The movement is slippery, which is clearly intentional because of the roller skates the character is wearing. But it doesn't feel right, and doesn't respond well to player input. Jumping is similarly off, it has very little wiggle room to make most vertical jumps. Dying and respawning have no animations or sound effects, and in general the game feels very thrown together. With some work it could be a good game, but this is clearly missing a lot.