3D-Daz MTNB's 3d Renders

MTNB

Jul 31, 2017
Hello guys . Here is Maria. i am still on the elemantry level on 3dx stuff however i am really exciting to produce something sexy.
I want to ask ur opinions about my 3d works. Firstly i am preparing a main female character for my future comics and maybe for a game.

Most of artist i asked for their opinion, told me that my model is not their type. I respect. However, i am commited to use her because i made her looking close enough to myself by facegen and worked alot on it. With that way i want to involve myself into my comics.

Here are my first posts to take ur recommendation about hair style

Thanks for ur opinions and sorry about my bad english.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Overall the images look fine, though I hope your final renders aren't as noisy, for example, the hair on the third image. That's what I mean by noise.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
i would say the second hairstyle, if you like short you can try these too and honestly I would change the nipples (but it's just a personal opinion) I wish you good work

MTNB

Jul 31, 2017
i would say the second hairstyle, if you like short you can try these too and honestly I would change the nipples (but it's just a personal opinion) I wish you good work
thanks for your advices

MTNB

Jul 31, 2017
Overall the images look fine, though I hope your final renders aren't as noisy, for example, the hair on the third image. That's what I mean by noise.
ah these are only drafts. After decide which i do, i will make make in high quality

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
she is nice, if you want to try, remove a little roundness from the cheeks, for the body you have set maybe they are better, however you must like it, good job (y)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I like her, nothing to complain about, except maype that there's a white'ish spot on the nipples that kind of looks like a remnant of a different texture. Most people won't notice though.

MTNB

Jul 31, 2017
I like her, nothing to complain about, except maype that there's a white'ish spot on the nipples that kind of looks like a remnant of a different texture. Most people won't notice though.
ah yes u are right. i didnt notice that . I need to learn more .thanks

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Advice:

Use denoising, it saves a lot a rending time, sometimes you can stop render even at 60-80% conversion without visible noise

113.jpg

Also I prefer Mitchel pixel filter (0.7-0.9) instead of standard Gauss (1.5), witch makes render quite fuzzy and unclean.

Use canvas!

114.jpg

You will get a much better post-production abilities in PS and can reach the same quality of final picture with 32-bit color, you have in render window in Daz3D. ( )

MTNB

Jul 31, 2017
strange i didnt use any hair for that. Hair is came with skin. But thx and i will work on it

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
strange i didnt use any hair for that. Hair is came with skin. But thx and i will work on it
This effect usually comes from the intersection of two meshes. It doesn't matter which ones, hair or body. It could be a mesh of anatomical elements of Genesis - or LIE preset of the model skin.