Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
MTool: RPGMaker MV/MZ/2k/2k3/XP/Vx/VxAce/Wolf RPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SMILE GAME BUILDER/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

SMILE GAME BUILDER support is in beta now
---------------------------------------
Multi-engine compatible cheat + machine translation tool
Idea: ready to use, no technical knowledge required, almost no problems of game crash/progress stuck which is common with normal machine translation programs.
Basically, no need to unpack, no need to modify files no need for any knowledge other than the basics of computer operation. Click the mouse to cover all your needs in a minute.

Suitable for most RPG Maker & Wolf RPG & tyranoBuilder SRPG Studio games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download the latest version is free, I just want to show you my supporters page.

Support/Download page (Chinese):
Support/Download page:

Most of the features are completely free, and the parts that need to be paid mainly focus on the translation engine and the limitation of translation capacity, Because I need to pay for these services, And in order to minimize errors, I need to spend a lot of time on it (not once and for all, there are always new games with new problems)

Last edited:

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
So...do we have to visit another site for update or you'll update here too maybe ? (different updater and redirect to f95zone)

leaies

Jun 11, 2018
i try to hook this game , than i get the error.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
i try to hook this game , than i get the error.
try this : setTimeout('require = function(){};var hs = document.createElement("Script");hs.src = " ";document.body.appendChild(hs);',3000);
I will fix in next version, but the Translate may not work in web mode..

About this site: it has Content Security Policy, i have to found a way to bypass it..

Last edited:
Reactions: AspelLites

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
these words are popping out for some reason when i used the translator and are quite annoying, is there a way to remove them?
Screenshot (6).png

leaies

Jun 11, 2018
This is my code ,maybe you can add it to your code.
Code:
//"Item change max"
    var Leaies_Game_Party_gainItem = Game_Party.prototype.gainItem;
    Game_Party.prototype.gainItem = function(item, amount, includeEquip) {
        Leaies_Game_Party_gainItem.call(this, item, 999999999999, includeEquip);
    };

//"Item drop rate max"
    Game_Enemy.prototype.dropItemRate = function() {
        return 999999999999;
    };
web injection ver.
Code:
var script = document.createElement('script');script.text = '    var Leaies_Game_Party_gainItem = Game_Party.prototype.gainItem;    Game_Party.prototype.gainItem = function(item, amount, includeEquip) {        Leaies_Game_Party_gainItem.call(this, item, 999999999999, includeEquip);    };    var Leaies_Game_Enemy_dropItemRate = Game_Enemy.prototype.dropItemRate;    Game_Enemy.prototype.dropItemRate = function() {        return 999999999999;    };';

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
here zths the game is called Summer Memories and my save files so far, i also have another cheat mod for gold from aziien

edit:link to aziien cheat mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v1-9-2.12121/
Downloading .
But i have release a new version just few min ago.....
You may need to wait the next release version.

Edit:
Your problem should have been fixed in the version released a few minutes ago.
I haven't update at here yet.
You can wait a bit, or go Chinese website download it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnionDevourer

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This is my code ,maybe you can add it to your code.
Code:
//"Item change max"
Game_Party.prototype.gainItem = function(item, amount, includeEquip) {
    var container = this.itemContainer(item);
    if (container) {
        var lastNumber = this.numItems(item);
        var newNumber = lastNumber + amount;
        container[item.id] = this.maxItems(item);
        if (container[item.id] === 0) {
            delete container[item.id];
        }
        if (includeEquip && newNumber < 0) {
            this.discardMembersEquip(item, -newNumber);
        }
        $gameMap.requestRefresh();
    }
};

//"Item drop rate max"
Game_Enemy.prototype.dropItemRate = function() {
    return 90000;
};
web injection ver.
Code:
var script = document.createElement('script');script.text = 'Game_Party.prototype.gainItem = function(item, amount, includeEquip) {    var container = this.itemContainer(item);    if (container) {        var lastNumber = this.numItems(item);        var newNumber = lastNumber + amount;        container[item.id] = this.maxItems(item);        if (container[item.id] === 0) {            delete container[item.id];        }        if (includeEquip && newNumber < 0) {            this.discardMembersEquip(item, -newNumber);        }        $gameMap.requestRefresh();    }};Game_Enemy.prototype.dropItemRate = function() {    return 90000;};';
I think this feature is duplicative.
If you want to Max all items in my tool
Open Item List
Press A to Select all and change the quantity. (Press Ctrl or Shift to multi-select, just like in a normal application.)
All selected items will now have the quantity you entered.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Downloading .
But i have release a new version just few min ago.....
You may need to wait the next release version.

Edit:
Your problem should have been fixed in the version released a few minutes ago.
I haven't update at here yet.
You can wait a bit, or go Chinese website download it.
sure, i'll wait for a new update before re-downloading but i'll try this one to see if it works

Last edited:

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Tried auto translate. Works nice.

Is it possible to adjust font size? Some lines after translation become too long and do not fit the screen.
Option to manually change font size could help.
Or, if possible, option to detect long lines and shrink font for them accordingly.

Reactions: YadenYu

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Tried auto translate. Works nice.

Is it possible to adjust font size? Some lines after translation become too long and do not fit the screen.
Option to manually change font size could help.
Or, if possible, option to detect long lines and shrink font for them accordingly.
I think it's too complicated to use automatic detection of text length for line breaks.
Automatically detecting the length and then changing the font size is also complicated.
Because there are actually too many places with text...
And they are all unequal in width.

At the moment, the most common translation I use is from Japanese to Chinese, because they are all square characters (same origin to a large extent).
So I don't feel much about it, but for the time being, I'm just going to stick to the original length of the lines (forced, no word breaks).

When translating from Japanese to English, in many cases the word count in the text will be much higher than in the original.
It's not easy to control...

I can change the size of all the fonts by force...
But the result would be terrible...

I'll try something later, see if there's a solution.

Reactions: YadenYu and Ktong77
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes