RPGM - Completed - Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation [Ota Guchi Field]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ꀗꋫꁹ꓅ꄱ꓅

Visual 2.5/5 - The art still ain't bad and is still serviceable. Theres a small chunk amount of new CG. Still reuses some of it but not as much.

Story 1.5/5 - Story is still pretty absurd and wacky but is shorter than Inaka and School Trip.

Gameplay 1/5 - Still Super Barebones RPG Maker gameplay. Meh.

Sound 1/5 - Still RPG Maker Sounds. Meh.

Content (based on Sexual Scenarios) 2/5 - Premise still the same. But game is too short. There isn't a lot of reusage in the CGs and most of it is pretty new actually.

Comparing to Inaka and School Trip, this probably had a better distribution of CGs per scenario since there isn't alot of reusing but the game is too short. Much shorter than the other two. The other two took a fair amount of time to beat. This one took me like 20-30 minutes.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

All mucchi muchi games are the same. The premise on all of them is pretty good. You get shota and exhibitionism but the execution is awful. I don't feel anything looking at the sex scenes. It looks as if an art student got paid to make as much art in as little time as possible. Look there is a face of MC now take the exact same face and put it in almost all scenes. Here we add boobs here we add a dick. Boom you just made 20 cg's!

That review applies to all mucchi muchi games

Art 1.5/5
    Story - 2.5/5
    Gameplay 3.5/5
    Fapability 2.5/5
    Originality 3/5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sakealx

I really love how it just throws you into the game and lets you explore the world. The h scenes fit perfectly with this. Although I struggled doing progress, I really enjoyed the overall playtime. I would suggest it to anyone whos into exhibitionism and shotas.