RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title4-removebg-preview.png

Overview:
Yutaka is returning from a month in the countryside at her grandmother's. She's excited to meet her friends and her sister again, but destiny has bigger plans for her...

She used to look like quite a mischievous little scamp, but over time she grew into a real bikini model in the making! And what do you know, all the guys in town are making quite a stir about it! But Yutaka doesn't notice... after all, she's completely innocent and just loves to have fun!

A full remake of - Mucchi Muchi Inaka

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Alternate Title: MUCCHIMUCHI - Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin
Developer: Ota Guchi Field - -
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censorship: No - Patched
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Mucchi Muchi School Trip - Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation - Country Girl Keiko
Store:
Size: 1.48 GB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
Win: - - - -

Community Version

Thanks to DEhellfire for sharing.

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg RJ314482_img_smp4.jpg RJ314482_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ZeroB can you point our troubleshooter in the right direction?
I just need a screen shot so i can locate the map and look at the code. I don't have the energy to search the entire game right now. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
Feb 29, 2020
if you're going to upload pump-and-dump mtls, at least have the decency to include screenshots
having to download the game to... appreciate the fine work of art on display is just going to make people angry that their time was wasted

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Mhm...

I will check it out in 2 days, i got quite a backlog... *eyes the backlog*

Riito

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason the translated version has a problem with the cactus bushes in the game. Work around is to copy your save to the untranslated version, cut the bushes and save, then copy back.
I mean, everybody's gotta earn their fap right?

Seriously though, contrary to the current video games industry, it's weirdly refreshing to see Eroge devs go back to their old projects and "Remake" them. Dialogues are new from what I've seen so far and most importantly they redid all the art, and IMO for the better. There may also be a lot more events this time, as the old game was just shy of 80MB while this is a whopping 1.5gb!

shiro8

Sep 28, 2017
how do you beat the sister and use the train??? And how do you actually have sex as the mc not as the sister

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes