DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
nope, city raids are completely broken.. at least on my end.
tried on a new save too. Expeditions don't come back, no logs indicating loss/victory, city disappear from raidable locations. Saving and loading makes city appear in raidable locations again, goblins that I guess were lost in the expedition show up in your roster with 0 health and are not interactable.
Trying to raid the city again yields the same results.
ThatGuyLodos

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
tried on a new save too. Expeditions don't come back, no logs indicating loss/victory, city disappear from raidable locations. Saving and loading makes city appear in raidable locations again, goblins that I guess were lost in the expedition show up in your roster with 0 health and are not interactable.
Trying to raid the city again yields the same results.
ThatGuyLodos
I'm able to raid the city just fine, which is odd. I'm also using an older save with no issues.

I do agree that the raid system is underwhelming in it's current state. There is no information on how the raid really went. If you select the monster manager, you will find many of the monsters who survived a raid are stuck in limbo, and need a mouse wheel click + send to rest. That said, if you are defeated in a raid, I'd assume you don't get any monsters back.

Do consider the raids at the bottom of the list need your goblins/monsters to be at least level 50 with a ton of stats.
Even with all 17 slots filled, low level monsters will get stomped by the high tier raids.

Raids also reset every 24 in game hours.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
...the raid system is underwhelming in it's current state. There is no information on how the raid really went. If you select the monster manager, you will find many of the monsters who survived a raid are stuck in limbo, and need a mouse wheel click + send to rest...
This x1000. In general the game needs a lot more polish, things like this are confusing as all fuck (hell it's hard to even figure out how to initiate a raid the first time) and the whole 'floating around constantly fiddling with the camera instead of simply walking' bullshit is really janky and annoying. If you want to go for the whole god/omnipotent feel, just make it a top down view... otherwise please just make the player a walking character with a first person view.

It's also really confusing how the girls advance through the various stages... there are many times where it is unclear whether a girl has automatically given birth (and after that do they go back to the breeding area or what...?) - each time I thought I understood it, it seemed like it wasn't working the way I thought. Hard to tell whether the flow is just unintuitive or you are hitting a bug, in many of these cases.

I think one major solution would be to scale back, and have the player control a much smaller number of goblins and females... and have each one be more detailed and unique. I would rather have 10 of each and know exactly what each one is, what their strengths and weaknesses are, etc. - instead of having dozens and they all kind of blend together.

Overall, it feels like a very rough alpha and is quite confusing as-is.

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
Sign, I start to regret for starting the sharing back from 0.68.3.7 time... Just way too many random non-relevant feedback.
From my end, by reading the readme and what's new and guide. (for 0.68.3.9) I actually haven't encounter any "bugs" or "unintuitive features" except those stated in "known bugs". And the game is just as easy as it is. Without any editing, you can successfully raid the city by day 4 and the metropolis by day 5 or even earlier.

I really missed the quite old days...

Reactions: Iluha and Balial42

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
This x1000. In general the game needs a lot more polish
As far as I understand this "Prologue" is mostly intended as an animation demo/showcase. The updates are primarily new monsters+animations, with a few little mechanics (e.g. potions) for seasoning.
This focus also explains many of the other design decisions: The disembodied camera, teleporting NPC's, highly abstracted raid/combat, etc.

"I went to the The Oiled Naked Bimbos stripclub last night and the Cesar Salad they served me was terrible!"
Well, ok, but leafy greens are not precisely the focus of that business.

ThatGuyLodos

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2023
As far as I understand this "Prologue" is mostly intended as an animation demo/showcase. The updates are primarily new monsters+animations, with a few little mechanics (e.g. potions) for seasoning.
This focus also explains many of the other design decisions: The disembodied camera, teleporting NPC's, highly abstracted raid/combat, etc.

"I went to the The Oiled Naked Bimbos stripclub last night and the Cesar Salad they served me was terrible!"
Well, ok, but leafy greens are not precisely the focus of that business.
Indeed

Balial42

May 3, 2018
How can we find anything other than humans? Or do I have to level up the goblins a lot?
You can read some Pages back or you do some things like following:
Breed -> repeat
Until the goblin have a level high enough for raids. Press R for raid menue. Choose one place with low level, wait until your goblins come back and would get some other girls like neko and elves. Breed them an you'll get werewolfs and abdomination (pigmonster). You will also get goblinettas from breeding human with goblins. And before you ask: middle mouse button for selling the Girls, sending them to rest (cave).

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
So, I made up a walkthrough, that covers the basic strategy, if not the buttons, on rentry. Reply back here if I missed anything important.

I just ran game 68.3.9 from new game to Metropolis raid victory with no issues... works on my machine I guess.

My my POV the game is more of an animation demo. It's funny that anyone compares it to monster brothel black market, which it's nothing like. It reminds me more of 90 Seconds Slave / Cost of Survival, which likewise had janky gameplay but excellent 3D animation.

how to use slave editor?
You literally throw a potion on them and it opens up the editor. It's completely overpowered b/c you can use it to create elf/neko milk cows, which I did on my last run.

tempNekoCow.png

Last edited:

reds513

Jun 9, 2022
i click the potion and drag it and nothing happens just randomly changes the character can't edit it

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
You can read some Pages back or you do some things like following:
Breed -> repeat
Until the goblin have a level high enough for raids. Press R for raid menue. Choose one place with low level, wait until your goblins come back and would get some other girls like neko and elves. Breed them an you'll get werewolfs and abdomination (pigmonster). You will also get goblinettas from breeding human with goblins. And before you ask: middle mouse button for selling the Girls, sending them to rest (cave).
Attack the city. So they'll grab slaves at random?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
My my POV the game is more of an animation demo. It's funny that anyone compares it to monster brothel, which it's nothing like. It reminds me more of 90 Seconds Slave / Cost of Survival, which likewise had janky gameplay but excellent 3D animation.
Not sure what kind of game is monster brothel, but some elements of the game seem lifted from Monster Black Market.

Reactions: NG1906

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
- The character appearance editor has been added, it can be used by dragging the newly added potion (Custom Look Potion) onto a character (non unique ones)
This editor will allow to change the body morphs, face type, hair style, and colors of the skin, eyes and hair of the females

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes