Softys

Feb 1, 2018
What do you spend money on? I've had like 800k when I stopped playing.
Also 7 limit for both abominations and werewolfs is too low, any way to increase?

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Well first time playing this and the abominations are stuck t-posing.

Nevermind saw there is a hotfix but going to have to wait for other links besides mega.

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys, my settings for the brothel are reset after loading a save game, is that normal?
It would be nice if they were saved.
Is there a solution for this? I couldn't find anything or I just completely overlooked it xD

Jul 17, 2021
Will they add anyone else besides goblins in this game?
There's Goblins, Werewolves and "Abominations" (Pigman Orcs).

Abominations have a 10% birth rate from higher level goblins impregnating a woman. And Werewolves can be born from captured catgirls bred with Goblins.

Once you've bred an Abomination or Werewolf, you can then breed them directly with women to get more without gambling.

Reactions: playboybsf

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
WTH is going on with this game. I thought this was just a bugfix release but looks like a bunch of animations got released as well, and the leveling for the dungeon was changed up. And now we're doing v68.5.4.3.2.1.XXX releases?

So confusing...

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
WTH is going on with this game. I thought this was just a bugfix release but looks like a bunch of animations got released as well, and the leveling for the dungeon was changed up. And now we're doing v68.5.4.3.2.1.XXX releases?

So confusing...
I dont care what they call the updates. I'm just happy they are not abandoning this masterpiece and staying consistent in their updates

Danscythe

Oct 3, 2023
fking hell. Why does the hair of any of the girls float or disappear? It's irritating, I thought they fixed this.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Hm, found a bug. Two of my elves are pregnant and they're in the chairs but they don't give birth. They had no problem before that so I wonder as you play more if the game starts having issues.

karbofos22

Jul 14, 2017
Hm, found a bug. Two of my elves are pregnant and they're in the chairs but they don't give birth. They had no problem before that so I wonder as you play more if the game starts having issues.
probably you hit cap on goblins/monsters/slaves

r3v3n1t3

Mar 21, 2019
I like this game :)

That said. Issues with the hair seems to have gotten worse, not better, after patch.

Also,the way the game is currently balanced, there isn't really much use for anything but hybrid-goblins.An elf or two for milk perhaps. More variety reflecting the stats you're at either at store or by offspring would be awesome

You can pretty much just spawn female goblins until you hit 100% fertility, then statboost to insane levels, then have it in the brothel and use female spawn as breeders with every increasing brothel stats.

I had goblins with atk/def over 1000 within 30 days

Stat % increase also messes with numbers display, so perhaps have it display whole numbers only?
Same thing with money. If you get over 1,000,000 it exceeds the frame.

I'm sure the author has plans for this already, but figured I'd offer my bit

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I like this game :)

That said. Issues with the hair seems to have gotten worse, not better, after patch.

Also,the way the game is currently balanced, there isn't really much use for anything but hybrid-goblins.An elf or two for milk perhaps. More variety reflecting the stats you're at either at store or by offspring would be awesome

You can pretty much just spawn female goblins until you hit 100% fertility, then statboost to insane levels, then have it in the brothel and use female spawn as breeders with every increasing brothel stats.

I had goblins with atk/def over 1000 within 30 days

Stat % increase also messes with numbers display, so perhaps have it display whole numbers only?
Same thing with money. If you get over 1,000,000 it exceeds the frame.

I'm sure the author has plans for this already, but figured I'd offer my bit
They are preparing the U5 Upgrade in order to have more options for future builds and also to leave the cave at some point. You might also have noticed, that all rooms are already at max level. So this might be a thing to expand everything later. Beside, the dev deliver every month updates and hotfixes in a short time if something messed up.
I agree with you, that you could build up your army pretty fast. Sometimes I start completly from scratch just to enjoy the game. Still funny, because If you have bioasshard for example, people complain about less Sex animations every Update and more RE game with stupid riddles. Here is the opposite the case. :D

Reactions: flannan
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes