jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
They are preparing the U5 Upgrade in order to have more options for future builds and also to leave the cave at some point. You might also have noticed, that all rooms are already at max level. So this might be a thing to expand everything later. Beside, the dev deliver every month updates and hotfixes in a short time if something messed up.
I agree with you, that you could build up your army pretty fast. Sometimes I start completly from scratch just to enjoy the game. Still funny, because If you have bioasshard for example, people complain about less Sex animations every Update and more RE game with stupid riddles. Here is the opposite the case. :D
Agreed with your points, but I hope the upgrades are more meaningful. Also, the depravity works a bit fast for my tastes at this point. It should be more of a journey to max out that stat.

Reactions: Balial42

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Walkthrough updated. Main difference in game play is Dungeon is locked to Level 44 defenders on first raid. It becomes adaptive for repeated raids.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Agreed with your points, but I hope the upgrades are more meaningful. Also, the depravity works a bit fast for my tastes at this point. It should be more of a journey to max out that stat.
True that, but I also like the expressions on their faces from 0 to 5 depravity. Nice detail. And also, there are potions to play with that state or simply reset them. ;)

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
You know it only just occurred to me this game is called the "prologue". Does that mean they have a larger story in mind or this is meant to be the first in a series of games I wonder.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh wow, was wondering why this was eating up like 99% graphics card, by default it doesn't frame rate cap to anything reasonable, set it to 60 and GPU dropped to 40%, lol.

I recommend putting the latest raids at the top of the raid log window rather than the bottom. Eventually you have to scroll for a minute to see the results of your most recent raid.

Vigorous 1% HP boost likes to mess up the HP display.

Really glad there's a way to permanently buff your favorite girls. Most the uniques having weak traits made me sad.

Last edited:

joh

Aug 20, 2017
don't know if this was asked already but is there a way to use multiple items at once or no cause it sucks to use one at a time if anyone can help thank you

bunbunlover

Jan 13, 2019
So whats the futa in this game? and how do yall sell or get rid of prisoners once it reaches max? (not gonna look though all 56 pages sorry)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So whats the futa in this game? and how do yall sell or get rid of prisoners once it reaches max? (not gonna look though all 56 pages sorry)
Apparently, you get a futa succubus at some point.
Middle-click any unit to bring up context menu. It should have "sell" option.

Reactions: bunbunlover

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys, is there a way to breed a human/Elf/Neko slave or are Goblin Hybrids the only one?
i will increase the stats Fertility and Childbirth Left from my slave and hope that i can do it with all races and not only Goblin Hybrid.

Hexx48

Sep 23, 2022
Hey guys, is there a way to breed a human/Elf/Neko slave or are Goblin Hybrids the only one?
i will increase the stats Fertility and Childbirth Left from my slave and hope that i can do it with all races and not only Goblin Hybrid.

Goblin hybrids are the only female you can produce atm. If you want more of the other girls you need to get them from raids

Reactions: NG1906

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Goblin hybrids are the only female you can produce atm. If you want more of the other girls you need to get them from raids
I'm aware of how I get more.
I wanted to increase fertility and childbirths, the base value is 70% fertility and 20 childbirth that can be increased with milk and hoped that I could do this with all races and not just goblin hybrid.
It's a shame that there is currently no option for that.

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
I think this game need a lvl cap xD

The numbers totally overlap in the UI, should be adjusted or, as I said, insert a cap for the values xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's all still in beta but that's a little crazy.
And before anyone asks. No, I don't use cheats or anything like that.
This can all be achieved normally.

Reactions: flannan
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes