jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Was hoping for a Minotuar or Centaur type monster. This game gets better, and better. Hope the Birth animations, and some of the early sex animations get a rework at some point as they feel lower quality than newer one's.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MudBloodPrologue-0.68.4.5.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: NG1906 and Vhell34

GoKillRe

Nov 28, 2017
The monster's head always blocks the camera, and the monster's head display cannot be turned off. Many viewpoints are not realized.
I also raided the Alchemy Tower many times but couldn't get the potion. Even after waiting for a few days, the same thing happened.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
The monster's head always blocks the camera, and the monster's head display cannot be turned off. Many viewpoints are not realized.
I also raided the Alchemy Tower many times but couldn't get the potion. Even after waiting for a few days, the same thing happened.
It works.
i had to restart due to my prior save getting corrupted by a comp. crash and reproduced getting the potion (again, base save from game started 2versions back) - there is a degree of randomness, but after several tries. Base approach appears you
1. may need to raid once to trigger (not sure on this but after several tries this seemed to be case)
2. give pause of 3-4 game days of no raiding
3. tower is ready to raid to get real loot when the three girl head icons appear

Re-raiding when the three (vs one) head-icons reappear gives you chance of getting potion - sometimes tho it can take a cycle of several tries, my worst attempt (in retrying from base save to experiment) took ~12 game days (with some cycles trying 2 raids in same game-24 hrs if the 3 heads appeared, last one it reappeared shortly after a non-successful raid (as in no succu potion) and I got it.

Askram

Nov 10, 2022
It works.
i had to restart due to my prior save getting corrupted by a comp. crash and reproduced getting the potion (again, base save from game started 2versions back) - there is a degree of randomness, but after several tries. Base approach appears you
1. may need to raid once to trigger (not sure on this but after several tries this seemed to be case)
2. give pause of 3-4 game days of no raiding
3. tower is ready to raid to get real loot when the three girl head icons appear

Re-raiding when the three (vs one) head-icons reappear gives you chance of getting potion - sometimes tho it can take a cycle of several tries, my worst attempt (in retrying from base save to experiment) took ~12 game days (with some cycles trying 2 raids in same game-24 hrs if the 3 heads appeared, last one it reappeared shortly after a non-successful raid (as in no succu potion) and I got it.
may i get that save of you please? :D

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
If you want to grind the Alchemist tower to get the potion my advice is to just use CheatEngine. Enable speedhack and set it to 10x or 20x and that's your time saved waiting 4 ingame days. Works with speeding up breeding too.

Is there a way to edit or tweak the Dungeon lvl ?
You can try with "saveeditonline". Drag 'n drop your save file on there. From what I can tell you'll need to look for the level of the dungeon (265 in my case) and then change all the properties that look like this per defender.
1724601563807.png
(change all of the green numbers to something lower)

any save for the latest version?
Save with all the monsters and a bunch of high level goblins. There should be some appearance edit potions and if not there's enough money to buy some.
View attachment 005.zip

Reactions: Adimusa

riweris

Jun 3, 2018
And it worked.

So
1. Waited four (4) full game days [no raids on Tower at all for four full game days]
1.1. Noticed also that three girls head icons had appeared versus when first loaded the new version and the Alchemist Tower raid appeared, showing only one. This seems to be a sign that the Raid is 'ready' [icons being human girl, elf girl, neko girl - I suppose this is saying any of three is possible]
2. Launched raid with max strength - got one girl and some normal potions
2.1 Same day but waiting a few game hours, was about to launch a Dungeon raid for potions, I noticed that while immeidately after successful first raid (2) had only one girl head after the raid (in the R menu), saw the three girl heads back, so launched second raid, got the Succubus Extract along with some other potions and a neko girl.

So - no need to restart on a new save, I was using an old save originating two versions ago (and lvl 70-odd gobs and werewolves)

On other hand I do notice that if one ends up maxed on monsters or gobs and births "stall" due to that, they won't restart even after getting your Gob and/or Monsters below max number unless you take the girls "stuck" in birthing station out (send to slave room) and put a new girl in. Then it restarts.
Same with automation, that seems to break / freeze if one maxes but it will restart if one takes away the stuck girls in the birthing station.

Last thought
Is it general for everyone that in Brothel the stations reset to plain vanilla original goblin table (from whatevver custom selection) or is this just a bug for me. I am guessing general... (small thing but modestly annoying if one likes like I do to customise that to my own preference)
youre real hero

OdinM

Feb 6, 2019
I just gave this a try for the first time and...
First up, I couldn't see shit and got stuck in some random dark corner apparently? After I got out, I found the market I think but no way to interact with any of it. I also sent my only goblin on a raid and it apparently died.
Considering the first pages don't have a guide or anything and it seems somewhat popular, I'm wondering what I am missing.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I just gave this a try for the first time and...
First up, I couldn't see shit and got stuck in some random dark corner apparently? After I got out, I found the market I think but no way to interact with any of it. I also sent my only goblin on a raid and it apparently died.
Considering the first pages don't have a guide or anything and it seems somewhat popular, I'm wondering what I am missing.
The game's interface is ...unobvious. But to give you a leg up, you can access most rooms worth accessing by pressing 1...6 buttons.
In fact, read the controls in the first comment, that'll help you.
If that is not enough, one of out users has made a guide:

Reactions: rKnight and OdinM

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, few questions:

1) how i can unlock threesomes in the breeding area? They're only available in brothel

2) i downloaded the new update, but i don't have the alchemist tower. Am i missing requirements?

Reactions: Tossaboneback

Andrey228322

Sep 3, 2020
Guys, few questions:

1) how i can unlock threesomes in the breeding area? They're only available in brothel

2) i downloaded the new update, but i don't have the alchemist tower. Am i missing requirements?
1) try to replace characters and goblins
2)old saves doesnt work, start new game

Reactions: T4t0rt

Adimusa

May 4, 2024
You can try with "saveeditonline". Drag 'n drop your save file on there. From what I can tell you'll need to look for the level of the dungeon (265 in my case) and then change all the properties that look like this per defender.
View attachment 3966578
(change all of the green numbers to something lower)
Nice Thank you
I really didnt think of that
Since i have start fresh anyway it wont take half a day to edit that ^^

Reactions: Red_7285
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes