123123123y

Aug 16, 2023
I started a new game but I still haven't gotten the potion that makes the minotaur, does it have an extremely low drop rate or does it just not work?

Reactions: vader667

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
waiting until the Alchemist's Tower showed 3 girls instead of one before raiding it. After 4 raids, Rourke had her succubus potion and I had my minotaur :D
This is in the walkthrough; re-raiding the Tower forces you to wait up to 48 in-game hours for it to reset. So you always want to wait until 1:00 and full area reset.
I started a new game but I still haven't gotten the potion that makes the minotaur, does it have an extremely low drop rate or does it just not work?
Interested in what others find; I got this potion as a drop after 3 successful raids (including 1 failed, and one re-raid). I'm not sure if it requires exactly 3 raids, or if it's an RNG item. Realizing now this means game completion is really more like 8-9 days, vs. prior 5-6 guidance, but most of that is waiting around and you can raid Dungeon during that time.

Nice thing about Tower is that it can yield Level 3 Elves, so there's now a location to get these from, rather than the Level 1s from Village being the only ones available. I didn't play with it enough to see if the Neko were also higher level than the ones you can get from City. Any info others post here I'll add to walkthrough this week.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
This is in the walkthrough; re-raiding the Tower forces you to wait up to 48 in-game hours for it to reset. So you always want to wait until 1:00 and full area reset.

Interested in what others find; I got this potion as a drop after 3 successful raids (including 1 failed, and one re-raid). I'm not sure if it requires exactly 3 raids, or if it's an RNG item. Realizing now this means game completion is really more like 8-9 days, vs. prior 5-6 guidance, but most of that is waiting around and you can raid Dungeon during that time.

Nice thing about Tower is that it can yield Level 3 Elves, so there's now a location to get these from, rather than the Level 1s from Village being the only ones available. I didn't play with it enough to see if the Neko were also higher level than the ones you can get from City. Any info others post here I'll add to walkthrough this week.

Funny enough I tried a full raid of 15 regardless of what the lineup was and made sure there's three icons instead of one; it's a 100% drop rate for me whenever I do that.

Reactions: Ramirad

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
The one drink was can make minotaur is very buggy and no funny for the future i have maked a goblin with 160 dmg and the son had 1600 dmg if i mate the 1600 dmg new with the one woman then i become 16 k dmg and and and . So i hope the dev fix this in future.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Funny enough I tried a full raid of 15 regardless of what the lineup was and made sure there's three icons instead of one; it's a 100% drop rate for me whenever I do that.
I got 100pct drop in that case of something (potions plus one girl each time), but the Succubus Extract (which is the real drop that you want to get) took 3 tries.

Reactions: rekuda and flannan

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
I got 100pct drop in that case of something (potions plus one girl each time), but the Succubus Extract (which is the real drop that you want to get) took 3 tries.
Hmmm, the drop rate is probably tied to the level of your gobs/monsters + the amount that is dispatched for the raid since all my gobs and monsters are at the very least level 150+ before I send them out and made sure the party is exactly 15 total instead of the max 18. I did it that way 6 times and got the extract all 6 times. No fail raids or anything.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Hmmm, the drop rate is probably tied to the level of your gobs/monsters + the amount that is dispatched for the raid since all my gobs and monsters are at the very least level 150+ before I send them out and made sure the party is exactly 15 total instead of the max 18. I did it that way 6 times and got the extract all 6 times. No fail raids or anything.
May be something to that; my raids were getting substantailly higher level monsters at the point I raided Tower.
I've noticed in the Raid function for all areas the the drops *appear* to be higher if the raided area is decimated (all defenders killed, no losses) but I've never statistically validated it... just anecdotal.

Also didn't know you could get multiple drops of the Extract. Those are worth 40,000/ea so you could just grind that for money, if that was even a goal.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
May be something to that; my raids were getting substantailly higher level monsters at the point I raided Tower.
I've noticed in the Raid function for all areas the the drops *appear* to be higher if the raided area is decimated (all defenders killed, no losses) but I've never statistically validated it... just anecdotal.

Also didn't know you could get multiple drops of the Extract. Those are worth 40,000/ea so you could just grind that for money, if that was even a goal.
Yeah I grinded the extract for the sole reason if I can use it other than Hybrid but alas my dreams are crushed for now.
At least every single Hybrid I have is marked with the Mark of Lust just for funsies.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Walkthrough and savegame updated for new version.

Assuming this is your walkthrough guide, mentioning the save file location would be very helpful. I had to search 6 pages of thread to find it ( .../Appdata/Local/MudBlood/Saved ).

Also, I didn't see a minotaur in the rape room using this save file, just a bunch of goblins lining up right before my game crashed. Gonna shelve this for another few updates.

Last edited:

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Assuming this is your walkthrough guide, mentioning the save file location would be very helpful. I had to search 6 pages of thread to find it ( .../Appdata/Local/MudBlood/Saved ).

Also, I didn't see a minotaur in the rape room using this save file, just a bunch of goblins lining up right before my game crashed. Gonna shelve this for another few updates.
The save location is listed.
You have to actually place the minotaur, but he's in inventory.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
The save location is listed.
You have to actually place the minotaur, but he's in inventory.
Then it could be better in a different spot. I was looking for it beside the actual save game download links at the bottom.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes