Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Hi guys, where did you find the boar, the bull, and the wolf? Please tell me how to sell slaves.
If you want to sell the slave, Goblins and Monsters; Click Middle Mouse Button/Scrollwheel.

The Abomination/Pig = Elves
The Werewolf = Neko
The Minotaur/Bull = Alchemist Tower Raid reward -> Succubus Extract. Use the extract on the Hybrid Goblins.

All three monsters are evolution(?) variants during breeding.

Elves and Neko are Prisoners/slaves rewards from raids.

Also for the Alchemist Tower reward raid; it's bit a finicky and confusing to get so open your eyes and read carefully, read it multiple times even.

The Alchemist Tower raid reward can be obtained when three icons are present, said icons are pictures of women with different hair colors so look at it carefully before sending out the raid party.
Now for the party itself; Goblins or a mix of monsters doesn't matter as long the levels are either the same or above the recommended levels, 15 members max;
no more or less.
You can use the Succubus Extract on the Hybrid Goblin slave to get the Minotaur.

Disclaimer:
I don't know if I'm just lucky but it is a 100% drop rate for me since i did 6 raids and got 6 Succubus Extract from it without fail.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Ramirad and flannan
May 1, 2022
If you want to sell the slave, Goblins and Monsters; Click Middle Mouse Button/Scrollwheel.

The Abomination/Pig = Elves
The Werewolf = Neko
The Minotaur/Bull = Alchemist Tower Raid reward -> Succubus Extract. Use the extract on the Hybrid Goblins.

All three monsters are evolution(?) variants during breeding.

Elves and Neko are Prisoners/slaves rewards from raids.

Also for the Alchemist Tower reward raid; it's bit a finicky and confusing to get so open your eyes and read carefully, read it multiple times even.

The Alchemist Tower raid reward can be obtained when three icons are present, said icons are pictures of women with different hair colors so look at it carefully before sending out the raid party.
Now for the party itself; Goblins or a mix of monsters doesn't matter as long the levels are either the same or above the recommended levels, 15 members max;
no more or less.
You can use the Succubus Extract on the Hybrid Goblin slave to get the Minotaur.

Disclaimer:
I don't know if I'm just lucky but it is a 100% drop rate for me since i did 6 raids and got 6 Succubus Extract from it without fail.

Hope this helps.
ok thanks, minotaur i understood it is located at the last level, but how to get pig + wolf, i understood that i need goblin girl + cocktail drink = pig or wolf, i'm wondering how to improve them besides drink, i.e. improving hp damage and defense, because the higher the level the harder it is to go there, or i need elf girl + pump her up + cocktail drink = pig or wolf naturally appears, so the drink itself plays a role - milk elf or human, or goblin. Yesterday evening I easily figured out how to sell a mouse ring, + pumping, stuff drinks with elixir damage + HP and everything else, and easily a strong warrior is born, I mean a goblin, I don’t understand he will introduce ORK later, Goblin is OK, wolf, pig and Bull, and ORK, but it is not visible, apparently a little later they lead ORK, of course it’s bad that you can’t buy ORK, bull, pig and so on, but the elixir that improves the characteristics easily saves, but this is not enough, how to better pump up the army, send them to attack and they become stronger, here I don’t understand, or mating becomes stronger. Hello, thanks for the advice and for the answer :unsure: oh yeah, the game is a little buggy

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
ok thanks, minotaur i understood it is located at the last level, but how to get pig + wolf, i understood that i need goblin girl + cocktail drink = pig or wolf, i'm wondering how to improve them besides drink, i.e. improving hp damage and defense, because the higher the level the harder it is to go there, or i need elf girl + pump her up + cocktail drink = pig or wolf naturally appears, so the drink itself plays a role - milk elf or human, or goblin. Yesterday evening I easily figured out how to sell a mouse ring, + pumping, stuff drinks with elixir damage + HP and everything else, and easily a strong warrior is born, I mean a goblin, I don’t understand he will introduce ORK later, Goblin is OK, wolf, pig and Bull, and ORK, but it is not visible, apparently a little later they lead ORK, of course it’s bad that you can’t buy ORK, bull, pig and so on, but the elixir that improves the characteristics easily saves, but this is not enough, how to better pump up the army, send them to attack and they become stronger, here I don’t understand, or mating becomes stronger. Hello, thanks for the advice and for the answer :unsure: oh yeah, the game is a little buggy
You have to repeatedly breed the goblins and monsters to get stronger ones. Each slave has their own stats that get pass on to the goblins and monsters so it's a grind at that point.
I suggest breed while focusing on one stat first so you don't get confused later on, you can sell or send the weaker goblins and monsters on a raid to kill them off.

Elf's have a percent change to give birth to Abomination/Pig, the same goes for the wolf but you need specifically a Neko slave for that. You can get them in Metropolis and City if I remember correctly.

Any slaves that can't get birth can be sent to the monster brothel for econ management so you can consistently buy/order stat potions, i suggest saving up for percentage ones.

May 1, 2022
You have to repeatedly breed the goblins and monsters to get stronger ones. Each slave has their own stats that get pass on to the goblins and monsters so it's a grind at that point.
I suggest breed while focusing on one stat first so you don't get confused later on, you can sell or send the weaker goblins and monsters on a raid to kill them off.

Elf's have a percent change to give birth to Abomination/Pig, the same goes for the wolf but you need specifically a Neko slave for that. You can get them in Metropolis and City if I remember correctly.

Any slaves that can't get birth can be sent to the monster brothel for econ management so you can consistently buy/order stat potions, i suggest saving up for percentage ones.
slave named NEKO, and I can get it in Metropolis or the City, approximately, but there you need strong guys, if for getting the BOSS girl Elf and Human, they have better indicators than ordinary slaves, yes I paid attention, there is a native elixir that accidentally affects but this elixir lowers the characteristics and changes the shape of the girls' bodies, I also wanted to ask if milk plays a role or is there no point, as I understand it, stuff one girl with elixir, and easily improve the characteristics of the warriors, and the warriors themselves cannot be improved in any way without mating. Thanks for the information. You gave a quick answer (y)

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
slave named NEKO, and I can get it in Metropolis or the City, approximately, but there you need strong guys, if for getting the BOSS girl Elf and Human, they have better indicators than ordinary slaves, yes I paid attention, there is a native elixir that accidentally affects but this elixir lowers the characteristics and changes the shape of the girls' bodies, I also wanted to ask if milk plays a role or is there no point, as I understand it, stuff one girl with elixir, and easily improve the characteristics of the warriors, and the warriors themselves cannot be improved in any way without mating. Thanks for the information. You gave a quick answer (y)
Yeah pretty much grindy for the mating but if you zoned out accidentally you might get crazy numbers and eventually lags the game whenever the slave give birth which is insane.
Milk has effects on the goblins and monsters as it enhance their stat even further before they mature, you can see which type has what effects as you hover on the name.
I mainly use Elf milk since it's somewhat balance on the stat.

For the percentage potions you can get them for free in the last raid which is just called the Dungeon, but it's levels are determined by the levels of your Goblins and monsters so just send a full party and you will get loot and one special slave.
After the first raid is done all you get for the next raid are just potion loots.
The amount of loot you get also depends on your goblin and monster levels.

Reactions: Gradius_Paladin
May 1, 2022
Yeah pretty much grindy for the mating but if you zoned out accidentally you might get crazy numbers and eventually lags the game whenever the slave give birth which is insane.
Milk has effects on the goblins and monsters as it enhance their stat even further before they mature, you can see which type has what effects as you hover on the name.
I mainly use Elf milk since it's somewhat balance on the stat.

For the percentage potions you can get them for free in the last raid which is just called the Dungeon, but it's levels are determined by the levels of your Goblins and monsters so just send a full party and you will get loot and one special slave.
After the first raid is done all you get for the next raid are just potion loots.
The amount of loot you get also depends on your goblin and monster levels.
Hi, I've already figured it out a little, I'll say briefly this is fucking awesome, in general what I understood is that ordinary girls usually give birth to an army, the most important thing is the goblin girl, she bitch gives birth to everyone, BOAR, BULL, and goblins, and all the other girls are just decoration, if you want to raise the level it's not a problem just get the goblin girl drunk, the price there is 20,000 this is - DAMAGE, HP, BUFF, and so on, and bottles of at least 30 bitches, so that it would be comfortable, oh yeah and the cherry on the cake is training --- training a little food, well you understand what I mean, and time progress beer days, then about the Map, the higher you choose the Map the rarer the girls, this is the City, laboratory, castle and so on, and the naked ones are the forest. but the forest there sometimes drops an elf, a farm and ordinary maps there is nothing to catch, then about the drink succubus if a girl gets a succubus drink she gives birth to bulls and boars, but basically a bull gives birth to a girl goblins, a girl succubus to knock her out, she drops at a high level of the map, there is also a minus rarely drops, then and I noticed, in different locations of the map there are also boss girls at a certain time, there is also a nerd, to increase the percentage of chance, you need to send an army to the same location, then you improve the percentage, for example it says there is a 50% chance for ordinary girls and 25% for a boss, you send a campaign about 6 times to the same location, the chance grows a little + from 1- to 5%, that is, you need to spend a lot, a lot of time on the campaign, + another minus girls disappear after a while on the map location, they appear after a certain amount of time, you can’t just get them, this also needs to be taken into account.

May 1, 2022
the biggest minus is the bugs, especially noticeable when you turn on the SPEED mode, it breaks the game, screw it, sometimes shit drops out for a bug, I would personally do it like this, leave 1 base as it is, and make the game an action game in the attack, so that the player himself physically goes on the attack + the army distracts the enemy army, the player could kidnap a girl, rape her, or the army kidnap or rape her, and not what we see now, you wait for the timer for the hike + and return to the base, and pump up the progress, that is, make the game 2/1, strategy and action, strategy - you improve the army equipment + training and pump up the base space, 2 action - make the hike physical, and not wait for the damn timer and wait for a chance to drop out. I just see this picture, the game is interesting but the game breaks this campaign and wait for the campaign and pump up percentages on the chance of the boss girls falling out. I also noticed that the appearance of the goblins does not change, there are no weapons, no armor, no equipment on them, you just see numbers and that's it, there is no animation of how your army goes on the attack, or how they kidnap girls or rape when they kidnap girls. The player just sees this strip back and forth and that's it. :unsure: no offense guys i just wrote my point of view. In his place I would make a map for an action game, for example a small one, a farm, a village, a forest, a city and so on to increase interest in the game. Players answering YES, the game develops not by leaps and bounds but by the hour, yes I understand all this it will take time to create but it is worth it, really but think for yourself what is missing in the game (surprise) that's what is missing.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes