Lanshen9

Sep 23, 2023
Sorry for the wait :)

MudBlood Prologue v.0.68.4.5.4.1 (Hotfix)
  • The brothel station setup should now correctly save after loading the game

• Akane should now be a 100% drop even in older saves ( if the raid location doesn't appear, wait the day to switch and it should be there)

• Fixed some brothel animations for goblin female and humans

• Fixed Akane issue where she couldn't play the correct animation in the pregnancy station

• Brothel performance loss due to high stats should be fixed

• Monsters being randomly misplaced should now be fixed

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Have some overlapping goblin issues in the brothel with that latest version. They don't disappear if removing the girl or changing the bed type. Interesting part is that it only seems to be the 2nd brothel from the "left" (Not the bed/brothel type), all the others are fine. Save/reload works at least to remove them, but boy is it distracting.

Edit 1: Had some awkward pregnant belly too at one point, seems it's when an Abomination impregnates a girl. Abom pregnancies seem to cause a lot of graphical issues, a girl that got preggers with an abom had a pregnant belly that was flashing on and off right after sex (I think her vagina was also overlapping). It did fix after I moved her to the cell. The belly flashing and vagina issues are difficult to reproduce, but the awkward pregnant belly seems to happen every time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, was hoping they would change the raid window to display the most recent raid at the top eventually.

Last edited:

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Sorry for the wait :)

MudBlood Prologue v.0.68.4.5.4.1 (Hotfix)
  • The brothel station setup should now correctly save after loading the game

• Akane should now be a 100% drop even in older saves ( if the raid location doesn't appear, wait the day to switch and it should be there)

• Fixed some brothel animations for goblin female and humans

• Fixed Akane issue where she couldn't play the correct animation in the pregnancy station

• Brothel performance loss due to high stats should be fixed

• Monsters being randomly misplaced should now be fixed

Wait wait wait holup....

Who the the fuck is Akane?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Damn, I forgot this run to avoid the percentage boost potions because the crazy decimal numbers annoy me. Gunna have to restart now and stick to normal stat boost potions lol. Also, first time Rouke wasn't born naturally for me that run and I eventually unlocked a raid to find her, didn't know that could happen.

Btw, anybody protective of the unique girls? I usually have a hard time letting them fuck. The only exception I make is for the elf nun because the upgrade to elf milk is too useful to wait for, lol (Luluth is too small). Turn the nun into a slut and the rest just chill in jail. I also don't like modifying the girls' appearance for larger milking breasts and such, seems kinda cheap.

Wonder if there will eventually be non sex jobs available. Seems kind of a waste to have the unique girls just doing what all the other girls do and eventually fading into the pool of rando girls getting fucked, wish there was management positions or something for them at least. The few times I've left them in the brothel or something I just forget they exist.

Neko milk being changed to a sidegrade instead of an upgrade is an interesting choice. I actually prefer sticking to elf milk's general boosts over my attack raising higher than defense, so I guess my improvements end at elfs now.

Wait wait wait holup....

Who the the fuck is Akane?
New girl, they posted the hotfix changelog instead of the most recent full patch info which mentions her and the new raid added.

Last edited:

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Damn, I forgot this run to avoid the percentage boost potions because the crazy decimal numbers annoy me. Gunna have to restart now and stick to normal stat boost potions lol. Also, first time Rouke wasn't born naturally for me that run and I eventually unlocked a raid to find her, didn't know that could happen.

Btw, anybody protective of the unique girls? I usually have a hard time letting them fuck. The only exception I make is for the elf nun because the upgrade to elf milk is too useful to wait for, lol. Turn the nun into a slut and the rest just chill in jail.

Wonder if there will eventually be non sex jobs available. Seems kind of a waste to have the unique girls just doing what all the other girls do and eventually fading into the pool of rando girls getting fucked, wish there was something like management positions or something for them at least. The few times I've left them in the brothel or something I just forget they exist.

New girl, they posted the hotfix changelog instead of the most recent full patch info which mentions her and the new raid added.

I usually just let them get fucked by the first elite variant monster in a separate breeding den.
Except for Rouke; she made for the streets, that hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

kaljis

Feb 26, 2022
Here are second minotaur part patch notes directly from their discord server.
MudBlood Prologue v.0.68.4.5.4 (Part 2)

- This is the second part of the last update.

- Added 13 new animation for Humans and Minotaur in the normal breeding area and 5 new animations in the brothel.

- Added a new raid location called Ambush Spot.

- Added a new unique character called Akane, she can be obtained in the new raid location.

- Changed the refresh feature of the raids, now the loot will always be full after the raid ends ( you don't have to wait 2\3 days anymore )

- The succubus extract can now be used on humans, elfs, nekos and unique characters

- Fixed an issue wth the lewd crest, which caused it to be inherited to offspring

- Fixed an issue that caused the minotaur to be in T-Pose in the brothel

- Fixed an issue that didn't save the brothel station setup

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Warning though, succubus extract is also a % stat boost to the girl its given to. So if you use it on a girl, prepare for absurd amounts of numbers fucking up your stat windows. I wouldn't mind if % boosts are removed altogether, they get out of hand too easily and fuck with balance like no other. Flat boosts are much safer/easier to work around from a balance perspective.

Seems to also be some performance issues around the brothel this patch as well. My GPU keeps skyrocketing when I put enough girls in there and it was fine last time I played. Hope the next patch fixes some of the issues, game seems quite unstable/graphically buggy compared to the last version I played. Same settings as before for sure since they're saved somewhere.

Im'a probably take a break from this and wait for a patch that improves on the management/gameplay aspects enough to warrant a return. Seems like it'll be a while before raids and the base upgrades and such are more fleshed out instead of just placeholders. I hope there will be an actual challenge to the game soon/eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skuztron

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MudBloodPrologue-0.68.4.5.4.1Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MeMiniMe

Aug 1, 2017
Remember playing this a while back and liking it.
Just tried the latest version posted here and been having this issue with the resolution resetting to this weird setting every time I click on the bottom right hud.
Am I the only one having this issue?

(Edit, restarting after tinkering with the settings and not touching the setting after restart seems to fix this for me)

Last edited:

StormPaws

Mar 23, 2019
I feel like a Succubus breeding humans could still be consider breeding monsters (Its...Succubuses of course lol). And i ddiiiiidddd see that one log of something about futas being disabled
Im...unsure if Slaves having sex is something the dev has considered as well

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes