Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
This game needs cum so bad... Like not even fluid dynamics cum which would be awesome but just atleast cum textures that get more intense the more loads a chick takes.
I'm pretty sure they had cum with fluid dynamics in the earliest versions, but it was really performance heavy so they removed it completely. But yeah, a texture wouldn't be hard to implement and much better than nothing.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure they had cum with fluid dynamics in the earliest versions, but it was really performance heavy so they removed it completely. But yeah, a texture wouldn't be hard to implement and much better than nothing.
I imagine the cave itself is pretty wasteful performance wise. You don't even really go through it and see most of it, you just teleport around after a while, lol. Can't see most the shit in it anyways with how dark it is.

amelia1990

Dec 18, 2023
does anyone have one of the early versions?

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
there is a bug where if you give Laab and Rouke (or any goblin hybrid) succubus extract and have Laab impregnate Rouke, as soon as Rouke gives birth the game will crash.

edit: there is likely more to than I thought because on different save file, Laab and Rouke both had the extract and Rouke gave birth without crashing the game, so im wondering what went wrong with the other save file that causes their pairing to crash.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: EIEIO
May 12, 2018
Great game so far. I like the art direction, love the breeding mechanic and raiding. The animations are a little over the top in a few places but mostly really good.

I have no idea how possible this is. But, I wonder if it would be possible to make breast/butt expansion part of the gameplay. Like, for instance, elf nun is impregnated, that makes a goblin shaman, girls blow shaman and get bigger breasts/butt, that makes them more valuable in the brothel.

Predator_33

Sep 20, 2024
Goblin hybrids are less attractive and this cannot be changed with a potion (some elements like a curved waist, chest), but they have more hardcore animations, which is a little unfair to other races )))). The characters are completely useless, although they can be pumped like the rest, they cannot be edited in any way - tastes differ after all...

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Goblin hybrids are less attractive and this cannot be changed with a potion (some elements like a curved waist, chest), but they have more hardcore animations, which is a little unfair to other races )))). The characters are completely useless, although they can be pumped like the rest, they cannot be edited in any way - tastes differ after all...
A lot of this is still in development so I wouldnt expect any of this to be like this forever. The named character should definitely have unique traits and stats and I would like to see more skin color options for the goblin hybrids (they should have the same colors of the regular goblins+the human skin color options based off their mothers).

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Damn, it looks like the mega-bellies of the goblin hybrids in this fix version 0.68.4.5.4.1 have unfortunately also been fixed.:cry:
MBP - 0.68.4.5.3
Скриншот 25-09-2024 192641.png

MBP 0.68.4.5.4.1
Скриншот 25-09-2024 194043.png
:cry::cry::cry:

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes