flannan

Dec 15, 2022
not sure i done this right but had about 6 in the nursery then sent them to raid adventure camp
whats better place to send them cuz theres so many to choose from
and when we send goblins on raids is the capturing of woman autoimatic?
Raid locations have levels. Your goblins' stats should be higher than the level to have a decent chance of success.
So at first, you'll be only able to raid adventurers' camp. As your breeding project continues, you'll be able to raid everywhere else, up to the metropolis. Of course, the harder the location, the better the spoils of battle.

Capturing of women is automatic, but chance of that depends on the location you're raiding and how long ago the last raid happened. There also seems to be a slider that adjusts between raiding for materials and raiding for women. The game is incomplete, and use for materials has not been implemented yet. Women usually appear in the cage as soon as the raid is over.
You can see the results of the raid with a scroll button in the bottom-right menu.

About be bug - I'm not sure what happened. Maybe you've sent that goblin on a raid? Maybe it's a baby goblin and it needs to be put into the nursery?

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
to breed a very strong goblin.
Is an Uber Goblin visually different from regular Goblins in any way? and what kind of attack, damage, etc. should he have? I ruin my goblins(At-15, Def-3, Dam-45-47) to no purpose in an attempt to raid at least on the castle..

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is an Uber Goblin visually different from regular Goblins in any way? and what kind of attack, damage, etc. should he have? I ruin my goblins(At-15, Def-3, Dam-45-47) to no purpose in an attempt to raid at least on the castle..
I think all goblins look exactly the same.

According to in-game guide, defenders at location have stats equal to the location's level. Presumably, multiplied by 2.5 for damage and 10 for hitpoints.
A successful raid needs to have stats better than that level.
Thus, a raid on the castle should have goblins with 25+ attack, 25+ defense, 62.5+ damage and 250+ hitpoints.
Of course, goblins do not have to be balanced in stats, but the underlying system is unknown, so I can't give you optimization advice.

My metropolis-raiding goblins have 63 attack, 80-90 defense, 80-300 attack and 280-760 hitpoints. Breeding with high-stat women from metropolis has been very successful, so there is a lot of difference between the oldest and the youngest goblin in terms of stats. Still, a lot of them die if I send them to attack metropolis. Not really a problem since I can always breed more and better goblins.

• Hey there
Reactions: Iluha

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
:PogChamp:)))
Through cheats or honestly?
Honestly. Took me a couple of evenings. Not the best spent time. Just wait until the goblin impregnates a woman, and send him to rest. When his child is mature, send him to breed with the same woman. When there are too many resting goblins, send them raiding or sell them.

Note that progress speeds up a lot once you start capturing better women, who have 2+ stat upgrades per generation.
In my experience, that starts with the castle.

Oh, and there is a time speed regulator on the top-left, and an automation button in women's details window. Use both, but especially the automation.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Raid locations have levels. Your goblins' stats should be higher than the level to have a decent chance of success.
So at first, you'll be only able to raid adventurers' camp. As your breeding project continues, you'll be able to raid everywhere else, up to the metropolis. Of course, the harder the location, the better the spoils of battle.

Capturing of women is automatic, but chance of that depends on the location you're raiding and how long ago the last raid happened. There also seems to be a slider that adjusts between raiding for materials and raiding for women. The game is incomplete, and use for materials has not been implemented yet. Women usually appear in the cage as soon as the raid is over.
You can see the results of the raid with a scroll button in the bottom-right menu.

About be bug - I'm not sure what happened. Maybe you've sent that goblin on a raid? Maybe it's a baby goblin and it needs to be put into the nursery?
thanks very much for taking the time to explain everything appreciate it ill have to take a clsoer look for the slider thing i just send out on raids and pray for the best haha pretty neat game i was gonna ask about what to do with all the materials but i guess ya answered that question i got a ton of wood and other supplies that well ya cant use for anything as far as i can tell and you confirmed that with all you said
i seem to run out of gold fast can saves be edited so we can give ourselves more gold and where are the save files located if its possible to do this and again thanks very much for taking the time to explain everything

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i seem to run out of gold fast can saves be edited so we can give ourselves more gold and where are the save files located if its possible to do this and again thanks very much for taking the time to explain everything
Each goblin is worth 125 gold if sold. How to sell them? Click on them with middle mouse button, and a menu will appear.
Menu will immediately disappear if it's too close to screen border.
Yes, the interface is horribly inconvenient and counter-intuitive.

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
If you have slaves with more than one trait they seem to lose them after loading saves. Bummer

空母龍驤

May 11, 2021
[/QUOTE]
For now it is only SFX while mating scene, if you go to the options you can increase the volume to hear the clap clap sound XD.
We will add it soon.

I like this game,but the place to sex is too far away. Could you let girls lie closer? Shoulder to shoulder?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i know how to buy/sell but cant seem to save for the life of me i wanna try and buy the upgrade
not even sure how much it is but i imagine its some outrageous price
The upgrade? I thought everything is at max level there already, because upgrades aren't really implemented yet.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The upgrade? I thought everything is at max level there already, because upgrades aren't really implemented yet.
maybe i misundertstood the game then i dunno at the bottom left corner says max upgrade
i assumed that was buyable BUT i guess it means we already have it then?
LOL lord help me ....

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
pls help, how to raid? I can only see option to sell goblins..
Press "R" button on the keyboard to bring up raid window. There is no visual control to bring it up, so I had trouble finding it too.
Note that in the top-right there is a "guide" button that explains a few things (it's the same explanation as in the second post of this thread).

Reactions: John1010
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes