EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mugenpremadegame05.png

Overview:
Mugen is a 2D fighting game with NSFW sprite edits and new moves with over 23 characters spanning different franchises. Introduces one original character called DDC which currently has some unique moves and a dedicated stage.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-05
Release Date: 2020-10-05
Developer: Redflash -
Censored: No
Version: October 2020 2nd Tier
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

Thanks to Shilou for sharing.

jq5355.png 360624_SNAG-0719_000029__2.png 33.png 53.png 55.png 64.png

Last edited by a moderator:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I don't think this is a fair introduction to Mugen, this is a mod for it, I think it should be something more general that presents at least a good portion of the many NSFW characters available and the different fetishes it has, this feels a bit biased. If only my PC wasn't broken and my ISP wasn't choking my connection I would made this thread myself.

lionediter

Mar 3, 2018
I don't think this is a fair introduction to Mugen, this is a mod for it, I think it should be something more general that presents at least a good portion of the many NSFW characters available and the different fetishes it has, this feels a bit biased. If only my PC wasn't broken and my ISP wasn't choking my connection I would made this thread myself.
You can make a new one. I, for one, can wait while you setup. Been curious about Mugen for the better part of my adult life and don't know where to start nor where to proceed after.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
You should change the name. MUGEN is the name of the game engine meant to be used for custom 2D fighting games and in this situation not the actual game itself.

It may lead to a misunderstanding that MUGEN is a lewd VS Fighting game.

Or at least make a MUGEN pack with at least a custom Title screen for example named "DICKIN : The King of Iron Dick Tournament". :sneaky:

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
You can make a new one. I, for one, can wait while you setup. Been curious about Mugen for the better part of my adult life and don't know where to start nor where to proceed after.
Well I posted in another mugen thread a mediafire upload I had made, I tried uploading it on MEGA but it was going between 5 kb/s and 20 kb/s, and then it failed multiple times.

Maybe I should try doing a written guide at this point and then see if the future allows me to actually upload it.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I don't think this is a fair introduction to Mugen, this is a mod for it
Exactly. This guy is writing about Mugen as if he were the developer of it. Mugen or M.U.G.E.N was developed back in 1999 and there are billions of mods for it meanwhile. Here is the official site:

For anyone interested, here you can download various characters and mods:

Last edited:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I don't think that it's a good idea, if you make a new one every time it's change a character or some shit it will flood the site, the best thing to do would be just one thread and post everything that comes by, or in other case a tutorial or tips to help people play this.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Mugen actual 18+ forum is dead or rather under maintenance... can't download new chars, well i know we got some other websites floating around to download 18+ chars but this is the only place i know.

Reactions: septacycell

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
hehe nice, Two Mugen Games, when i find more i will share

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
Mugen actual 18+ forum is dead or rather under maintenance... can't download new chars, well i know we got some other websites floating around to download 18+ chars but this is the only place i know.

There's this one that i found while mugan archive 18+ is down

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
You may want to add the tag "MOD" as far as i remember these things doesn't come bundled with the game :)

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Is there a way to only see erotic scenes because is hard to fap and make combo keys at the same time?
I tried just using Watch mode, but the AI was pretty damn stupid. So I copied DDC's movelist from his site to a text file and adjusted the commands to allow for the default key config. Here's the list

Just go into Vs mode, select DDC with player 1 and the victim with player 2. Link seems to be the most complete character (that I've found so far), so all the moves work on him. You can select DDC as the victim too.

• Love
Reactions: Shilou

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I tried just using Watch mode, but the AI was pretty damn stupid. So I copied DDC's movelist from his site to a text file and adjusted the commands to allow for the default key config. Here's the list

Just go into Vs mode, select DDC with player 1 and the victim with player 2. Link seems to be the most complete character (that I've found so far), so all the moves work on him. You can select DDC as the victim too.
Man there's a lot of bugs that mind control move shows missing scenes that left the victims afk even link.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes