Others - MUGEN: Definitive Edition [v1.0] [Inconsistent Champion]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Killbus

All of these mugen games have the same problem. An absolutely incompressible nsfw control scheme. Whenever you can actually see the animations they look great, but having played 4 different mugens I could pretty quickly find the normal fighting controls for each character, but I have yet to even once get the nsfw animations to work for any of them, across any of their characters.

The control schemes for each character are hidden in the character files and often dont even make sense due to mapping confusions, rendering the games essentially pointless until a normalized and comprehensible control scheme can be clearly made.

I've seen multiple people asking the same thing about "how to do nsfw animations" but the responses are usually "use a controller" or something pointlessly equivalent. Maybe if you want to spend a significant amount of time trying to understand the controls it could be fun, but unless you're willing to put in that time, its not worth it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Church the Cat

Fast paced 2D combo-focused fighting game, with rape and light impregnation. I just wish the "loli" characters weren't in it. Other than that, it just needs much more characters and some new levels to fight on.