Others - MUGEN Hyper Edition [v1.2] [HyperK2]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tovarishch69

TLDR: The game is a must have!! Despite some bugs here and there and some incompatibility between some aggressors and victims, the game offers a huge variety of characters to play as, as well as a considerable amount of content, give it a try!

I'll be honest straight from the get go, I SUCK AT FIGHTING GAMES. But boy am I having fun with this one.

The game offers a great deal of characters to play as, both victims and aggressors. There are many different kinks at play here... want to play as a futa? No problem, as a massive dude going after lolis? You got it, as a beast mounting and knotting females? easy!

You can of course, play on the oposite side of the spectrum and try to beat arcade without getting FERTILIZED.

Now for tha bad (Yes there is some of this)

As mentioned in the TLDR, there are some game breaking bugs here and there.

The game will sometimes crash and close when loading a fight, or during rape attacks the victim characters will simply disappear from the screen or be horribly misaligned.

Some of the aggressors are either partially or completely incompatible with victim characters. For example, I've played arcade with Shiba Miyuki mostly, and she is completely incompatible with Buta Yaro and Gori(Wolf), the former cannot grab her at all for sex and the latter simply carries on with the scene without Miyuki being aligned or on screen.

Not only that but I also noticed that she tends to switch to AI control very often after being grabbed by AI aggressors, AND YOU CANNOT SWITCH BACK.

Buta yaro seems to only work with loli characters, as everyone else simply falls out of his hands.

That evil select.def file everyone is talking about on the thread works sometimes, but most of the time it does its own thing without taking into account your changes.

I tried increasing the amount of fights in arcade following the guide on the OP but you fight AT MOST 5 enemies before arcade is over and, at least for me, I always fight the same 6 enemies, I think I've run into Brian only ONCE since I started playing on the 31st.

This kinda beats the purposes of having lots of aggressors and victims if you only fight the same ones all the time and arcade lasts only for 5 fights.

That brings me to the topic of the number of stages, 275. Once more, it is completely insane to have so many different stages, yet you only have a 5 stages arcade mode. The OP says you can have as many as 30 entries in the select.def file, so that means at MOST, 30 stages can be viewed.

We could use A LOT less stages and more aggressors tbh.

Some things I would like to see added (Keep in mind I am no expert on this engine and do not know its limitations)

1. Being able to select the length of arcade mode WITHIN the game, not having to edit a file that may or may not work.
    2. Being able to select which characters you want to fight, this could be useful if the compatibility issues between them cannot be fixed because you can just make a list of characters that are and put them in arcade.
    3. Game over scenes? If you choose not to continue after losing a fight and you were raped during it, the scene continues until you hit next or maybe if you got fertilized you see a big belly victim afterwards.

Anyway, that is it from me. This game is a must have/play, gave it 5 stars because it is still being worked on and I am pretty sure some, if not most of the issues the game has, will be addressed in due time.

Hyperk2 is a godsend, I was burned out with hentai games lately but this one really got me going again!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

jemand69

Among of the best Mugen distributions on F95. Even took the time to organize a few characters by compatability on the grid.

Weirdly has a decent amount of some of the rarer characters but doesnt seem to include all of the 'standard' characters found in most other distributions. Would be 5/5 if more characters were included while maybe dropping a few stages.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Fenris227

doesn't run at all. tried multiple times to fix the problem, but no dice. would recommend letting it sit until game is playable. tried the select.def changes did not work. will change rating when game has been updated.