Seeking Multiplayer games like MNF Club.

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
Hi, I started playing MNF Club yesterday and I liked it a lot; the only thing I didn't like is that play without premium is quite limited. For this reason I would like you to recommend me similar games but longer lasting, since without the premium in MNf Club nothing is done. Thanks in advance.

StarFayek

Aug 16, 2018
Good luck finding any. There's 3DX Chat but you can't even get it without paying for a subscription.
Then there's Yareel but that too is very limited.
Not to mention that awful Achat.

Take your pick, they're all that I know of, but nothing is without paywall.

Cherry83

Apr 10, 2019
You can play Match3D which is the same game as 3DXChat but free2play and a lot more content

BambolaLugo

Oct 17, 2022
I've been on a somilar quest and can tell you the following:
  1. Achat 3D is indeed free to play but its getting a bit old - its not great to say the least
  2. 3DXChat is great ( ), cool graphics and large community, but sadly no free version, only VIP wuth monthly subscription
  3. Red Light Center has a free to play version but its sooo old and the graphics are dated. I hear there's a new version in beta now, so keeping an eye out for that.
  4. Yareel has a free to play version. Its fun for a bit but the grephics are too cartoony for me. Its the only one i know that runs on android, if thats your jam
Never heard of Match3D ill be sure to try that one!

Last edited: