Seeking Multiple Game Recommendations.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hello y'all!

It's your friendly neighbourhood f95 comedian here with for once a serious request rather than a joke! Wait you want a joke? Your 1 rep max!

Anyway, looking for multiple game recommendations as per below if you have any, I don't mind what engine or even if not translated yet:

1) Reverse Rape, Female Protaganist - The only games I know of are the OneOne1 games and even then it's only battle sex scenes, but maybe there are games I've missed that you might know of?

2) Cum Addiction Corruption - Any games in which your cum/girlcum is addictive and you can slowly corrupt others using this, I cannot for the life of me find any games other than Lilith's Throne that does this, and Lilith's Throne only touches it quite lightly so far.

3) Authority Figure Corruption - Any games in which you are a G-d, Demi-G-d, King/Queen, School principle, Politician or other powerful figure and you can enact policies that affect everyone else. I know of Hentai High School and The Headmaster and XXXivilisation.

4) High Level of Character Customisation - Any games with a high level of customization for your character, followers or your enemies. Preferably not just text based, BUT I will accept recommendations even if just text based.

5) Futa/NTR - Other than my own game Dickgirl Dorm (Had to get that plug in there, I feel no shame) and Building Our Futature by Infidel is soft is there any other games that feature both of these?

That's it, thought I would create one thread rather than 5 separate ones... your time is appreciated, thanks for reading.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
3) Free Cities -- text based
4) Free Cities -- text based

There is a Unity recreation currently happening -- neo free cities -- but I know nothing other than it exists and its name.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Edit: Removed Rogue-Like since that's touch-based addiction and not specifically cum, though it can be played that way.

2. Harem (cum-based mind control), iNSight of you (cum addiction is just one of the mind-control themes, though it's not specific to MC's cum)
3. Karryn's Prison, Lab Rats 2 (for your company), Superpowered (just a little at the school, through the principal), Take Over apparently has some but I haven't played that far
4. Corrupted Saviors (enemy customization that affects the combat, their appearance and their personalities). Text-only but quite good if you like the themes and have the patience to L2P.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Edit: Removed Rogue-Like since that's touch-based addiction and not specifically cum, though it can be played that way.

2. Harem (cum-based mind control), iNSight of you (cum addiction is just one of the mind-control themes, though it's not specific to MC's cum)
3. Karryn's Prison, Lab Rats 2 (for your company), Superpowered (just a little at the school, through the principal), Take Over apparently has some but I haven't played that far
4. Corrupted Saviors (enemy customization that affects the combat, their appearance and their personalities). Text-only but quite good if you like the themes and have the patience to L2P.
Thank you, I'm downloading INsight of you now based on this, a shame Harem is tagged as abandoned, it looks like it had potential. First line in the description of Corrupted saviors made me laugh :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What's the oneone1 game that have reverse rape as female protag? mind sharing?
https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology-in-friction-append-v1-02-oneone1-kagura-games.31814/page-50 and I'm not 100% sure but possibly also https://f95zone.to/threads/meritocracy-of-the-oni-blade-oneone1.18664/page-26. If I recall correctly you have to make them dark, corrupt sexual type people which means going down the evil route. It's been a few yearsbut oneone1 games have the same formula, you start on a good route, you have to lose and get raped and then you can do sex stuff, fail enough missions and theres a rogue path and then continue to be an evil bitch and eventually you get the evil path and then you go around doing that to everyone. Story is 100% too and I like the little stuff like if you are powerful enough enemies actually get out of your way...