Seeking Multiple protagonists involved in Netori/Netorare games

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Hey everyone, I created this thread to seek for games that have both the following features:

1) Multiple Protagonists: As in characters that we'd get to control the actions of and/or and explore their PoV, not side/bystander ones that only appear during the deed.

2) Netori and Netorare involving said Multiple Protagonists: as explicated by the point itself, the multiple protagonists would effectively have a go at each other love interests, both would be subject to NTR but also perform Netori (by going at the other protagonist love interest).

It can be all types of Netorare and Netori (from consensual to non-consensual) ranging from 3D to 2D (even untranslated Japanese games), I am just curious to know if there are any games around that satisfy said features.

Additional Notes:

I am more interested in games that don't rely on agreed couple exchanges, although if they are really good and possibly spiral to other types of NTR, I am all for them.

Before you ask, I tried via filtering "multiple protagonists" and "NTR" under tags, but the results aren't exactly what I am looking for and I'd like to rely on the community recommendations, even games outside of F95 or japanese ones, anything goes ;)

If there is any clarification or question you'd like to ask, feel free to fire it up!

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
NTRMAN's games typically/always have different POVs. You play as the cuckold first, then you get the option to see the story again from the perspective of the one who's "stolen".

Hangover Cat have the option to see the story from only the cuck's POV or also from that of the "stolen".

Star Knightess Aura technically has 2 protagonists. You spend 99% of the time playing one of them, but the other drives the corruption aspect, and a lot of the cutscenes are from her perspective.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
NTRMAN's games typically/always have different POVs. You play as the cuckold first, then you get the option to see the story again from the perspective of the one who's "stolen".

Hangover Cat have the option to see the story from only the cuck's POV or also from that of the "stolen".

Star Knightess Aura technically has 2 protagonists. You spend 99% of the time playing one of them, but the other drives the corruption aspect, and a lot of the cutscenes are from her perspective.
Thank you for the recommendations Pretentious Goblin, though perhaps I didn't make it clear enough in my original post, as in the games I'd be looking for are those where the cucked would also cuck the other protagonist love interest if that makes sense, its not just seeing the two different PoV of the cuck and the cucked, for that can also belong to games that are purely NTR.

I am interested in games that yes do share different PoV but of characters that both cuck and get cucked if that's clearer.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thank you for the recommendations Pretentious Goblin, though perhaps I didn't make it clear enough in my original post, as in the games I'd be looking for are those where the cucked would also cuck the other protagonist love interest if that makes sense, its not just seeing the two different PoV of the cuck and the cucked, for that can also belong to games that are purely NTR.

I am interested in games that yes do share different PoV but of characters that both cuck and get cucked if that's clearer.
Yeah, was afraid of that but wasn't clear whether you wanted both 1) and 2).

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, was afraid of that but wasn't clear whether you wanted both 1) and 2).
Just edited the OP now to make it clearer for other ppl to see.

But yeah, pretty tough to find a game with such features, thus why I am asking in case someone had the chance to find such a title.