Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Well as i said already... I tried again still its not fixed :(
It's a "bug" of the 0.4 Alpha version which wasn't supposed to be leaked here, but oh well.
It happens because you saved not at the end of the alpha, as I was planning people would do.

There are two options for you:
1) Finish 0.4a and save at the scene with Helen at the school.
2) Load 0.3 save

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod VO.6 Public:
-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC
-Cheats for all girls and option to change mc name at anytime (cheat button on quick menu)

DOWNLOAD: , , OR .

Planned Features:
-Gallery unlock.

SCREENSHOTS:

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
Walkthrough Mod updated for v0.6b. Enjoy!

@ Devil'sDad
: looks like this slipped past the beta: Helen's info #3 and 4 won't unlock. To fix this simply change $ helen_info == 3 to $ helen_info = 3 (same thing for info 4).
Also, feel free to run a Compare and use any of my typo/grammar fixes as you see fit. It's obviously not a copyedit, but enough to be worth a look.

Last edited:

adryr

Jul 25, 2019
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod:
-Cheats for all girls and option to change mc name at anytime (cheat button on quick menu)

Android port by DarkAssassin

Planned Features:
-Gallery
where is the cheat menu? i can not find it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
where is the cheat menu? i can not find it.
Download it again.
NOTE: I should add the gallery and do some minor changes on the cheat menu in the next days.
EDIT: If the quick menu disappears after u close the cheat menu, just download it again.

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
MurMur can undoubtedly become something even greater than it is. Yui is my favorite of the girls and Helen for obvious and huge reasons. In general, games that involve demons are not to my liking but this is an exception, great story, very good renderings. to be a version 0.4 it goes very well. Great Job!

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Alright so far i think helen too had some problems in her childhood as she was all emotional when she talked with sophie dad. I think mc should rather search for some clues rather than just forcing himself to remember like a simple news search would show him. MOARRR HELENNN PLEASEEEEE

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Let me just say that I love the choice of having pantyhose (yes pantyhose, not just stockings [I love both looks, but I still definitely prefer the first]) for Helen, she looks gorgeous! :love:
Though, I can't say if this is true for Kate as well, as there was no opportunity in-game to confirm if those were indeed pantyhose or simply stockings... yet. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Devil'sDad

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod:

Android port by DarkAssassin

Planned Features:
-Gallery

EDIT:
Updated to v0.4
Removed cheat not showing bug.
Thank You so Much for this mod :love: :love: :love:

GottaRun

Sep 18, 2020
Looks beautiful, one question :
Does the the love points and lust points really differ ? Do they bring different outcomes in short term ?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Looks beautiful, one question :
Does the the love points and lust points really differ ? Do they bring different outcomes in short term ?
The events will be the same but scenes will be different ;) ( one example with Liz at the gym or Yui at her home) ;)

Reactions: longsuper1

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes