S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Normally I love returning Incest to games, but given how the story for this one starts, adding the incest feels kinda awkward. They're your body's sister/mom etc, but you're not the original owner of the body.

Unlike most censored incest games, the story for this still works amazing without undoing the censorship.
Still love the game and can't wait for the next update

Reactions: Devil'sDad

w123t4

May 26, 2019
When will be kate's round? The other girls are taking too much time for themselves :mad:

xasiy

Oct 29, 2021
Does v0.6 (or whatever the latest version is) have anything else besides the date with Yui?

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, what version should I start with to get new content from the existing 0.6 version? I am not really that interested in playing remasters of the old scenes, which were all fine in my opinion. Will 0.6 have new content progressing the story from the end of 0.6, or should I wait awhile until 0.7 or 0.8?

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
So, what version should I start with to get new content from the existing 0.6 version? I am not really that interested in playing remasters of the old scenes, which were all fine in my opinion. Will 0.6 have new content progressing the story from the end of 0.6, or should I wait awhile until 0.7 or 0.8?
0.6.1 will have animations made from the scratch, replacing older ones
But if you're looking only for the continuation of the story, it will be 0.7

Does v0.6 (or whatever the latest version is) have anything else besides the date with Yui?
0.6 content is focudes on Yui

When will be kate's round? The other girls are taking too much time for themselves :mad:
Kate will have her time to shine :)

Zzm19

Jan 27, 2022
Well, it is a lot better once started than I thought when I picked up the first part some time ago, but is there not some way to label the download end to alert people that it is on hold, come back in a few years? At least it didn't end on a cliffhanger. Also, since I liked the story I just read, I hope the characters aren't changed to much, I really hate it when rewrites take the quirky interesting characters or story elements and make them more bland and normal. Especially when none of the later parts are changed to match, and the story continues to assume you met a wild character that no longer exists in the story and has been replaced by a bland (slow burn) character.

Reactions: S1nsational

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Well, it is a lot better once started than I thought when I picked up the first part some time ago, but is there not some way to label the download end to alert people that it is on hold, come back in a few years? At least it didn't end on a cliffhanger. Also, since I liked the story I just read, I hope the characters aren't changed to much, I really hate it when rewrites take the quirky interesting characters or story elements and make them more bland and normal. Especially when none of the later parts are changed to match, and the story continues to assume you met a wild character that no longer exists in the story and has been replaced by a bland (slow burn) character.
This game is on hold? Source?
I read that it undergo remake, and in my book remake isn't onhold, I believe the remake version hold some changes that may gives different experience
Dev said it's jump of quality so I kinda want to know the differences

Oot, I watch some av and odd enough the actress remind me of one of murmur Li, game I recently played

IMG_20221128_004609.jpg

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
This game is on hold? Source?
I read that it undergo remake, and in my book remake isn't onhold, I believe the remake version hold some changes that may gives different experience
Dev said it's jump of quality so I kinda want to know the differences

Oot, I watch some av and odd enough the actress remind me of one of murmur Li, game I recently played

View attachment 2197917
I've seen her somewhere? whats her name?

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Warning, a lot of text.

Now let me tell you about what I was doing since the last progress update post, to keep you updated.

It's been quite a while since the last post, and I've been doing numerous things, and almost all of them were time-consuming. And since it was quite a while, I'll try to remember everything I can ^^"

Firstly, I've finished figuring out how renders in the game would switch. As I said before, renders would have about 2 to 4 lines of dialogue for each. And will repeat sometimes. But since the last post I've seen some people being concerned about this, telling me that switching images back and forth is killing the immersion, with which I can't disagree. At the time, I had a few parts in 0.1 remake content where images were switching back and forth, and I didn't really like that. So, after people being concerned about this, I've gone back to these scenes, and added a few images, and finally like how it works. So now I can say that there will be repetitions in images throughout the game, but I won't place those images one after another not to ruin the immersion of the player. Mostly, images will change according to the mood of the character you're talking too. Just like before, but not so frequently. I hope, even those who were voting for keeping the old system, will like how it works. Not too often, but there still will be moments where one render have one line of text, in the most intense moments, to keep the momentum of the game going.

Next, of course, I've been working on scenes and animations, but before that, I'm also rewriting the code (and some text again) to fit this new system of render switching. Before, with images changing each line of the dialogue, the mood of the conversation could change accordingly with each image, now to keep the logic of the scenes, I need makes some rewrites, add or combine dialogues. So, I was doing that. Nothing will change for the tone of the scenes, and character will keep their personalities, don't worry about that. Some scenes are even getting better in my opinion.

And of course, the visuals are getting better too, I thought there will be less visible contrast for the 0.2 parts compared to the old versions, but it's impressive what light can do with the scene! I'm also changing background (maps) and adding more little details to the scenes where I can. To not be left out with low res scenes. Clubroom, Shinigami Residence and some others won't change because they already appear later in the game. Since I have fewer renders to make throughout the dialogues, I try to diversify poses to an extent too. So, I hope scenes will be more alive than before.

Animations! That's the part that took me the most time to make. If you remember, in the 0.2 content, there is Shinigami animation in her residence, then animation with Helen in the storage room. And after that, Sophie's date animation. I've made Shinigami's animations and Helen's ones from this list. Three different animations for Shinigami and one but with four POVs for Helen. I won't go into details of why it was hard to make them, will just say that I had to figure out how to do everything from scratch, haha. So, those will be custom-made animations. And I've made a fast non-lewd animation for one of the scenes, it will be a little surprise for you.

Since this is a remake, I've spent some time on the thing I wanted to do for a long time. But before I tell you what it is, and you will be excited, let me say that it's still in development and won't be fully available to the release of the remake. And that thing is sound effects! Many people were asking me to add lewd and other sounds to the game. And I've tried myself in that field. While adding simple sound effects is not hard, adding lewd sounds to the animations is much harder than I thought. It's still doable, but takes time, that's why I just don't want to delay remake release of the remake because of this. And will add those sound effects with time. But, I've spent some time figuring out how to do all of this, so I don't want this to go to waste either. So for now, I'm planning to add sound effects for 0.1 content, including first lewd animation as demo. Which you will be able to enable in the options of the game, test it and tell me if you like it or not. And I will have feedback whether people need this or not.

What's left? For now, I'm almost finished with the cafe scene in the 0.2. Then I'll go to the Sophie's date. There is animation waiting for me, which will be one of the hard animations to do because I'll have to make it from scratch too, old animation is probably the worst in the game at the moment. The scene after that will be the end of 0.2 content remake, and I will post previews just like for 0.1 content. And after that, I'll go to the first part of the 0.3 content and some other scenes that need to be remade. So, to sum it up, there is still a lot of work, and for now, I can't say when it will be done, sadly. But I'm steadily doing part after part of what is needed to be done. And I hope the quality of what I'm doing will be worth that long wait.

Afterword. Anyone you can ask, would say, this year was hard. And indeed it was. Harder than Covid years before. It affected each life and work in negative ways more than everyone would anticipate. And we're no exception. But we're hanging there. And I can only wish the same for you all too. Stay strong, try to keep your physical and mental health, and be happy, despite what these times try to do with us.

And of course~

Thank you everyone for your support throughout this journey.
Every bit of the support I get, even if it's just a nice word, I appreciate it, thank you <3.

See you next year~

Your DD

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello everyone!

Three years ago, I've uploaded the very first version of MurMur - 0.1. Back then, I didn't exactly know what I was going into. I just worked and hoped that people would like what I have in mind. And somehow it worked out! So, here we are three years later. Aside from the fact that I've learned many things and know how I want the story to end. I'm still the same, just working and hoping that you guys will like what I have in mind, a story about giving love to others :)

Sadly, this year there was only one update, which honestly sucks, but I hope to improve that when the remake is out. And I can't wait to be able to make the continuation of the story myself. But first, this remake is needed to be done, so I can move forward.

For this year, one of my patrons asked, and we've made this Custom CG with DD and Lexi and whole cast in the background, does it seem familiar? ;)

Here is the second version, with their original outfits~

You can download both versions down below in the attachments or -

Bse

Aug 1, 2019

Hello everyone!

Three years ago, I've uploaded the very first version of MurMur - 0.1. Back then, I didn't exactly know what I was going into. I just worked and hoped that people would like what I have in mind. And somehow it worked out! So, here we are three years later. Aside from the fact that I've learned many things and know how I want the story to end. I'm still the same, just working and hoping that you guys will like what I have in mind, a story about giving love to others :)

Sadly, this year there was only one update, which honestly sucks, but I hope to improve that when the remake is out. And I can't wait to be able to make the continuation of the story myself. But first, this remake is needed to be done, so I can move forward.

For this year, one of my patrons asked, and we've made this Custom CG with DD and Lexi and whole cast in the background, does it seem familiar? ;)

Here is the second version, with their original outfits~

You can download both versions down below in the attachments or -

Here on MEGA

I lought loud about it. Milk the payer. So i am off and dud imean the dev sorry but you loose me here as a follower and player of you game. You make pomise you dont keep and stick to it. you know this means milking you P shit payer. yeah. sorry for it but i dont care at this point you broke your promise bye and i hope never see you again i really like it but this is out of it.

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
I lought loud about it. Milk the payer. So i am off and dud imean the dev sorry but you loose me here as a follower and player of you game. You make pomise you dont keep and stick to it. you know this means milking you P shit payer. yeah. sorry for it but i dont care at this point you broke your promise bye and i hope never see you again i really like it but this is out of it.
Don't let the door hit ya in the arse on the way to your rage-quit announcement. We don't need to hear your good-bye, just go.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
as a follower and player of you game.
Idk why being just "follower" give you the right to rage for being milked, especially when you aren't patron. You don't seem to be patron since you call em:
P shit payer.
The right for disappointed sure, but your rage quit "hope never see you again" really means nothing, it makes me even laugh, and frankly like guy above no one really care. free player comes and goes. You can leave bad review, spread bad word about the game, but really thats just pathetic.

I said just enjoy the development pace and got something else better to do or wait and chill. Don't live like your life depend on this game lmao.

And probably show some respect for patron. This game might won't be at this state or even abandoned without their financial support. Not every game meant to be totally free, it's not charity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes