Mod MurMur - Walkthrough Mod v0.6 (public) [thanks for the demos]

Aug 7, 2018
1591909460497.png

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for MurMur. Optimal choices are highlighted in green.
The walkthrough lists all choices that increase Love or Lewd stats, so you can pick whether to pursue a Pure Love run or a high Lewd run.

Note: While at first glance the game seems to let you reject girls, you are forced to loop back later to accept them or face a Game Over. This WT mod pursues all girls.​

Updated: 2022-03-16
Game/Creator: MurMur / Devil's Dad - - -
Modder: thanks for the demos
Mod Version: v0.6 (public)
Game Version: v0.6 (public)
Language: english

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Last edited:

yairmagniv

Aug 11, 2020
wow this the best game i saw the detail and game overall tanks alot for posting it this game is awesome i recccommanded it can you keep this game updated ? / any news for upcoming updated and etc ? about the game thanks

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Murmur with thanks for the demos Walkthrough mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: fixed for [lewd +1] error in ch1p2.rpy AND now working with multiple sayers (edited)

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thought this had been abandoned, nice to see it's still going. Since none of the other WTs / WT Mods seem to be up to date yet:

updated my Walkthrough mod to v0.6b. Enjoy! (Edit: Fixed! It even works now)
Thx mate, btw you gonna update for 0.6 public version or its not needed? I was about to play and i wonder i can use this version or i need wait you update the mod?

Aug 7, 2018
Just a heads-up: Public version of 0.6 released today, so might need a new version of the mod, not sure, but thought I'd mention it.
Thx mate, btw you gonna update for 0.6 public version or its not needed? I was about to play and i wonder i can use this version or i need wait you update the mod?
The difference between the v0.6 beta and v0.6 public is just bugfixes, no new content.
If you didn't run into any bugs you should be fine.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf