VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Muscle MILF [Final] [Miel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sir John Higglebottom

Muscle MILF [Final]

It is a game that exists. The only reason that I'm writing a review is that it says Muscle Mif but the gal in the game is neither muscled nor a milf. She is exactly average with big boobs. There are no muscles, not even abs really. Also, she's a virgin and has no children, so she would be considered mature or a cougar, not a milf. It’s just a classic Miel game. It follows the exact same basic structure: you're a loser, you rape a chick, she inexplicably falls madly in love with you to the point of doing a bunch of really weird stuff in public and the consequences of which are never discussed, you pee in her or on her at least once, you make One Singular Choice that decides which of two exclusive scenes you're going to get, then by the end she's pregnant. This one did have English voice acting, though, and I mean, it was fine. kind of fun to listen to the differences between Japanese and English. Honestly, it made me feel pretty bad for the voice actor. What must that be like? Imagine getting paid $200 to read out a script full of “ooohhgnns” and “My ass is getting filled with your seed, but I can’t get pregnant there,” and it's your job to make that sound sexy.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Requiem131

This one is bad, simple as that. The story, being a kinetic novel, allows for no choices or impact on our part... and is still very bad. Plot makes no sense, characters have no personality, and so on. Drawings are nice but a bit generic, but there are too few of them and no animations. Sound is nice though, with full voice acting for the female character (not the greatest voice acting, at least in english, but does the job). And I didn't find any bugs myself.

So, as a whole, might work for a quick fap but nothing beyond that.