Ren'Py Daz Music and license

JakooTremolo

Sep 9, 2022
Hello I'm working on my first game(AVN) which will be using Renpy engine and Daz 3d models.But I would like to add some music to the game which seems to me like a little problem because of the licensees and terms of the use.Some users here recommend bensound and I wanted to use it too but when I looked to Bensound rules they don't allow the use of their music for projects containing sexual activity or sexual-oriented nudity.And some goes for Epidemic sound and Artlist io.Are there some sites with royalty free music or licensed music which allows it?I don't have a problem to pay for some cheaper nice music(50€ and less for one song,monthly subscription will do too) but right now I can't afford to pay hundreds for each one of the songs.I'm mostly looking for rock/punk and some "chill" music for some less intense scenes.

Jun 23, 2020
These are some of ones that the search results have revealed:

Maybe, you should try and use different search engine other than google, to find something what you are looking for.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I found:
Some of the music is free for commercial use (CC-BY) but the site kinda sucks to use.
That had a sitewide CC-BY licence.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
. Pay attention to the licenses, and make sure you know what they mean before you decide to use them.

Avoid the no-copyright music YouTube channels. Most of them are either a) fake or b) have some kind of nonsensical license that doesn't exist (e.g. "For use with YouTube videos only").