Music Quiz: win Early Access to the latest version of my game Vae Victis - khan.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
One of the unique elements of my game Vae Victis - Khan is the original score composed by NSFWNits .

In order to celebrate the launch of version 0.9 and the awesome music in it, I am announcing a Vae Victis music quiz: first five people to solve the quiz and send me correct answers get a tier 5 Early Access to version 0.9. If you're already a patron, you'll get bumped to the next higher level for the 0.9 release. If you're already tier 50, you get one of my kidneys per your selection.

To make it even more interesting, the first person to send a correct identifications of all songs in the quiz track gets a render from me per his or her request, based on (2-3) characters from the game doing... whatever is reasonable. I reserve myself the right to turn down too outrageous/complex ideas or negotiate more feasible ones. The render will be published up to one week after the public release.

How do you win?

1. Listen to the quiz track, enclosed in this message. The track consists of outtakes from seven tracks, one from each fiefdom quest.
2. Identify the exact spot in the quest the track plays. Take a screen cap or copy a text which is displayed while the relevant track plays.
3. DM me the list of songs with a proof for each, i.e.
-Song 1 - Karder: "I'll buy that for a dollar!"
-Song 2 - Domia: "Saar, I'll need you to get all the way off my back!"
etc.

Good luck!

0530.jpg