VN Ren'Py Abandoned Musicianship [v0.1.5] [LewdGameGuy]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
You are a new incoming freshman at your favorite university. The path to get here was unforgiving but you prevailed, nonetheless. As a music performance major, you will spend your days improving your craft and building relationships with those who surround you. Aside from the typical clashes with meatheads on campus, what other, more convoluted, troubles lay ahead?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-09
Release Date: 2020-11-07
Developer: LewdGameGuy
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

day1-1mcdrivingexternal.png day1-1mccalltowtruck1.png day1-1oliviacar13.png day1-2reception2.png day1-4mcroom1.png day1-5walkway1.png day1-6musiccomplex3-min.png day1-6musiccomplex11.png day1-7musicclass17.png

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Olivia is a hot redhead and im glad we cant get all the girls just hope we still get to choose who to sleep with and not forced with anyone, and even tho its another university game at least its a different major with the music major
but good start so far well done (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: AmerHST

LewdGameGuy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Olivia is a hot redhead and im glad we cant get all the girls just hope we still get to choose who to sleep with and not forced with anyone, and even tho its another university game at least its a different major with the music major
but good start so far well done (y)(y)(y)
I'll probably write this again somewhere else later, but all romance routes will be pursuable, independent of one another at the discretion of the player. Meaning no routes will be forced :).

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Not much to see/do in this version. The english is good, the one minigame in there isn't bothersome, and the graphics are nice. So good start I'd say, will keep an eye on that one.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Initial premise and game mechanics are set
Barely. A minigame of what clothing item you're placing on what shelf of your dorm closet??

Nope, so much promise that doesn't even develop itself to qualify as a Demo release.

Reactions: zombie666

LewdGameGuy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Barely. A minigame of what clothing item you're placing on what shelf of your dorm closet??

Nope, so much promise that doesn't even develop itself to qualify as a Demo release.
My sincerest apologies. I hope I can amend this with an influx of content in future updates :).

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short, but not a bad start. Nice renders. And the story and storytelling so far is good.
The Narrative interruptions are fun so far - but don't overdo it!

Since the game's name is "Musicianship" I've made a quick little Mod with some music tracks for the game.

Download Mod (~23MB)

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdGameGuy

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Meh...
Another Not Interesed Ugless Project...
NWM, if it just 1st relize... I know many other Demo* with more better content...

• Angry
Reactions: Bailz

LewdGameGuy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017

Harinitha

Sep 26, 2020
Good start

Here some suggestions
1. Words are so small can't read clearly.
2. Ms.Smith Face looks slightly terror and improve face.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Pretty short but still a solid start,

I'm a sucker for the college setting so always happy to see more of them. The story and dialogue writing was really good (even though you mentioned not being a writer), render quality looked great also. I'm kinda mixed on the character designs, Olivia looked great even tho we havent seen her without sunglasses yet, Mrs. Smith on the other hand i'm not the biggest fan of. Tho it's to early to judge really, only met two ppl so far and the ones in the game banner. But yeah Mrs. Smith is the one that sticks out to me that could use some work. I was also happy to see you are looking out for music for the game because in a game about a musicianship student that's a must offcourse. Would be cool to have some classical piano in there, not something i've come across much in other games.

The only other suggestions i would make would be what other ppl mentioned as well. Make the text a little bigger, i didn't have a problem reading it but i can see some would have. And then there's the scene at the receptionist, had the same issue where the lighting on the character was way to dark, couldn't make out any facial features at all. Dunno much about that stuff but yeah the scene itself seems fine its just the character lighting.

Anyway looking forward to see more and good luck with the project!

Reactions: LewdGameGuy