Musings of a relatively long time (but still new) user.

Apr 9, 2018
I have to say, over the time I've spent on this website I find myself conflicted. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the games that I've played on here have kept me occupied for hours upon hours, but I have to say seeing the same stale big dicked protagonist does agitate me sometimes. Dreams of Desire was a godsend considering my massive fetish towards feet. I anxiously awaited Milfy City, just beat Lost Paradise, am thinking about playing Bad Bobby Saga. To be quite frank I don't know why I'm making this post, but I figured since I've spent this long on here, might as well interact with the community.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Dreams of Desire was a godsend considering my massive fetish towards feet. I anxiously awaited Milfy City, just beat Lost Paradise, am thinking about playing Bad Bobby Saga.
Perhaps trying good games for once ? Not that DoD was particularly bad, but with what we can found nowadays, it now looks average.
Like Depraved Awakening, City of Broken Dreamers, The DeLuca Family, Heavy Five, Being a DIK, or Bad Memories, to name only few, but there's others. Positive point, none of them have a "stale big dicked protagonist".

Reactions: vforvlad

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
welcome.gif

Check out the modding section, download some tools to mod the games, then you can adjust dick size to your liking.