Recommending [Must follow] the fools'Jester list 2023

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
Since it's really hard even for triple H to be found in this kink babel,
I decided to make a list of my best games that should be supported both [complete] and [on going].

1. Ren'Py - Completed - Princess Trainer Gold Edition [v2.03] [Akabur] | F95zone
definitely one of the best games I've played, a light slave management game with a fan service story that the developer managed to complete; which is rare in this sector.
Not to mention that the unique style could also be used for a Gwent-style card battle mode and much more, a point of reference for new developers.

2. Unreal Engine - Wild Life [Patreon Build 24.02.2023] [Adeptus Steve] | F95zone
although the developers have not yet outlined a clear vision of the narrative arc,
this triple H is certainly one of the largest games and with a more detailed roster of avatars from which one of the most powerful and colossal MMOs online could be born.

3. RPGM - The Genesis Order [v.69041] [NLT Media] | F95zone
it's definitely the best example of western style RPG, triple H and that's all.

4. RPGM - Cursed Armor II [v4.82] [Wolfzq] | F95zone
the best example of oriental-style RPG with fetishes that go beyond mere lust into art.
In the sequel, the author undertook to improve the graphics and game mechanics,
unfortunately due to his "ethics" he decided to strangle the same art,
not realizing that this causes damage only to his work and not to the cracker.
Therefore it will certainly remain a milestone of the triple H, dusty and abandoned.

5. RPGM - Defenestration [v0.4.9.9] [Fresh Mulan] | F95zone
winking at the oriental and classic style of the H-RPGs the author has definitely created innovative and noteworthy characters and narrative arc,
the troubled development mainly caused by the amount of work and material on which the author has to work,
more at the same time colliding on several occasions with the frustrated hateing of the sector,
has not prevented Kira to shine by giving life to a project with a ghost in a shell.

6. Unreal Engine - Subverse [v0.6.0 Cracked] [Studio Fow] | F95zone
despite the controversy for one of the most funded games in the industry,
the FOW studio rolled up its sleeves and despite facing the frustrated hateing of the industry,
relying on classic and very arcade mechanics of iconic games managed to give life to one of the many triple H which,
however, despite the details of the characters, lacks soul, looking like many plastic toys.

7. Unity - Pure Onyx [v2023-02-28] [Eromancer] | F95zone
despite the risky move to abandon the previous project,
Eromancer has decided to move away for a while and look for themselves,
having returned to the scene and presented what to many seemed a sad Streets of Range,
but which over time has slowly emerged as worthy successor of Final Fuck,
if the development will continue to be constant letting money go but understanding the value of one's work,
Eromancer could easily become the best triple H of all time.

8. RPGM - No Escape: Game Edition! [v0.25.2] [Scriptor] | F95zone
Despite the western RPG style, the evidently talented author judging by the speed in churning out updates,
manages to make the title shine on the proposed shiny kink and fetish which strangely until now had not been implemented properly within the sector.

the list will be updated regularly also on the basis of suggestions and approval ratings.
I apologize for translation errors and I hope it can make it clear that there are well-defined genres in the sector,
a culture and also a competition to condense the title of triple H.