Seeking Must-play games?

Artotorias

Oct 18, 2018
Hello to everyone, I'm new to the site but I'd some experiences with a lot of games like Harem hotel, dreams of desire, some vdate games, etc. I like some must-play games please. Don't worry about the tags, just post a game and I'll see if im interested. Thank you very much for reading!

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Insexual Awakenings is one of the best ones right now in my opinion. Town of Passion is good too along with Peasant's Quest, Mythic Manor and Bones' Tales: The Manor. Those would be my top ones. My New Life is a bit long but also pretty good (if you like that ass). All of them are still in development, but have a decent amount of content.
The rest would be:
Any of the Icstor's games
Man of the House
School, Love and friends
My Summer with Mom & Sis
Dark Neighbourhood
Research into Corruption/Affection
Glassix

I'd recommend School of Lust and Nergal's games, but they are fucking around too much and The Twist has NTR now and fuck that. The games are ok (School of Lust especially, at least before the last update), but as far as the future is concerned, it's not bright from my perspective with the lack of updates. Summertime saga is also ok but overrated.

Reactions: Artotorias

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Depraved Awakening

Our Fate

Wicked Choices

not been here long myself but these are the best i have played in my opinion

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Would you mind giving us a list of what you have played? It's a lot easier to give you suggestions if we know.

Artotorias

Oct 18, 2018
Would you mind giving us a list of what you have played? It's a lot easier to give you suggestions if we know.
Hmmmm, I delete some games, I need to make a list from now, but I played man of the house;My new roommate;the artifact;Ecchi sensei;Waifu academia;Dreams of desire;daughter for dessert;A lot of vdate games;Freeloading family;milfy city; I don't remember that much, sorry mate, but if you post a suggestion it doesn't matter if I played it or not, it maybe help other people too. Thx <3

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I notice nothing with a female protag? Is that on purpose or by virtue of Male protag outnumbering them nearly 2-1?

Babysitter, My Sweet Neighbors, and Parental Love
These three games are mechanically very similar, having played Daughter For Dessert, you might find them kinda like that, though they're in the Ren'Py engine instead. I also think DfD has a problem with being just a little to generic, it never really gained it's own personality. That said, each Babysitter, MSN, and Parental Love are full of personality, and each is unique. Babysitter has you in a budding sexual relationship with your niece where you have to make your intentions and desires clear in order to keep her from falling into the waiting arms of the romantic rivals. With MSN you're in a love triangle with your older milf neighbor and her 18 year old daughter, navigating that minefield. With Parental Love you're a father who recently reconnected with his wife and children after recovering from a drug addiction and getting his life back together, your relationship with your family depends on your choices, will you fall for your daughter? Will you remain completely faithful to your wife? Will you build a harem? It's all up to you.
Sisterly Lust
This game will feel more similar to Dreams of Desire, just without the mind control and associated plot. In it you play as a guy separated from his mom and 3 sisters by a divorce at a young age. Your wealthy father ha just passed, leaving you a fortune and all alone. Your mother invites you to come stay with them while you decide what you want to do with your life. From there you have the opportunity to develop your relationships with each sister and your mother, as long as start some fun things with each of the little siter's friends, and a few other ancillary characters, like the hot chick who works at the market, or the hot chick and her mother you meet on vacation.
Depraved Awakening
This game is simply put, amazing. It's one of the best written games out there, with plenty of sex to keep you going along with the intricate plot. You play as a private investigator who's client just got killed. You begin to investigate what happened and uncover a dark sexual underbelly of the city with it's claws in the police department. Who do you trust? How do you proceed?
Acting Lessons
This one is pretty great, another of the best written games out there, you play as a guy who gets shot in a drug store robbery that happens while you were flirting with the cute young clerk. This moment catalyzes the rest of the story, pushing you and this clerk together as a direct result of what happened and leading you down a path of romance, either with her, or the plethora of other women that come into your life as a result of this.
Mythic Manor
If you liked Harem Hotel, you'll definitely like this. It works very similarly with several different girls to experience content with. Each game has it's own personality, so you won't feel like you're playing the same game, but it's very much the same mechanically.
F.I.L.F.
Nearly identical to Milfy City, as far as gameplay is concerned, this is the game that the developer behind The Artifact is working on now. It has some very similar themes to that game, with the sister and the cousin being very similar to the older sister and cousin from that. It gets rid of the RPGM format that, lets be honest, ICCreations was barely using, and is developed in Ren'Py almost exactly like Milfy City, in some ways too similar. But the experiences are all different, the characters interesting, I'm hoping for more content with one of the strippers, and the little sister soon.
Timestamps
This game is also similar to Dreams of Desire. Rather than mind control and magic, however, its time travel and science. In this game you have your typical setting, mom, sis, asshole dad, best friend, his hot mom, and other hot chicks. If you like girls with tattoos (fuck yes) or have a fetish for smoking (ew) you'll definitely like this.​

My Sister My Roommate
This is one I held off on playing till recently because I was afraid it would disappoint me, but the game actually surprised me as being something I really like. The sister is great, as I love slutty girls. The other girls though are what surprise me, I quite like both Molly and this "flower girl" who's name I'm forgetting (I play too many games so I lose names a lot). There's plenty of content to get behind and a fun story.
Perverted Hotel - formerly Perverted Family
This is an incest game that started out very VN but the most recent update I played suggests he's planning on a little more of a Life Sim vibe. We'll see where it goes mechanically the next time we get a release. The development on this is slow, the Dev has made it clear that this is a hobby for them, as far as time is concerned, but it is very fun. Over the top incest that just satisfies.
Offcuts
This is another I didn't play till recently, but really enjoyed. Don't let its early version scare you, you'll likely lose a whole day to this game. Atypical of my normal tastes, as it doesn't usually render in scene (another thing I don't like about daughter for dessert) it has a really interesting art style and a very "anime" reminiscent story that is both dramatic and funny.
Long Live the Princess
This is a Life Sim, mechanically speaking, but doesn't usually feel like one because it has a deep and interesting story. It's mind control mechanic is also a bit more involved than most, creating a system by which you do need to get to know the girls, even if you're going to be using magic to manipulate them. I really like where this game has gone so far, and can't wait to see how the mystery plot unfolds, as well as get to more of the sex.
let me know if you want some female protags as well.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
With the ones above I would say retrieving the past as well as a new home, agent of heels, freeloading family, Jessica oneil,forgotten paradise, melody, our fate, seeds of chaos, good girl gone bad, I love daddy, Anna exciting affliction(renpy version), Lesson of passion games if you haven't, fashion business, Revolt, sins of the father, where the heart is and twists of my life. I am sure I am missing a few as well....

Artotorias

Oct 18, 2018
I notice nothing with a female protag? Is that on purpose or by virtue of Male protag outnumbering them nearly 2-1?
Wow dude, thx for the response, I apreciatte your time, rlly.
Nice eye. Yup, for now, I did not try female prog games, not in my list for now, but pass me some suggestions because I don't want to be so closed to other genres

LMalice

Jul 15, 2018
I would also recommend:

Wife Trainer - only images (no gifs or videos) but the game is very well thought out and written. (Play it in regallia for the best experience - not in the default RAGs player).

The Twist - sharing scenes/plots are all optional (if that really bothers you). This is a pretty good game, though slow to begin with. For the sake of your sanity follow the walkthrough.

Corruption - Lewdness intensifies.

At least one QSP game - Try at least one of the QSP games. I would recommend GirlLife or Province (it's female protagonist) ; Son of a Bitch or Family Life.

Dreaming of Dana - Great writing. Pretty good art.

A Wife and a Mother - amazing art. Strong cheating/unfaithful themes so don't play if that bothers you. If you like this game also try Katie's Corruption; Angelica's Temptation; Good Girl Gone Bad; Anna Exciting Affection Remake.

Something Unlimited - If you are into superheroines.

Adam and Gaia - If you are into management games/monster girls.

Waifu Academy - great art/animations and writing. Also try Solvalley School if you like waifu academy.

My Legacy - fun little game. Short but well done.

Lab Rats - like corruption but not honey select.

Have fun.