Seeking Must play games

LucianoSK

Apr 23, 2019
Hello, everybody. I know there are similar threads but I'm looking for new opinions..
What are some of the best (Well known or otherwise) games around
Anything goes, but I must admit I have a soft spot for female MC games, as well as games like kimidori alchemy meister
So, please, any recommendations would be great

Sep 11, 2017
Games I've played and can personally recommend:
Acting Lessons & Being a DIK - Made by the same developer. Acting Lessons is finished and Being a DIK is still in development. Both are very well written slice of life games with incredibly compelling characters.

City of Broken Dreamers - Corporate dystopia setting with a bioengineering based plotline. Interesting story and fantastic characters. The same creator also made Depraved Awakening, which has similar themes and is also regarded as excellent. I didn't play through that one though since it has significant mind control elements, and that isn't really my thing.

Light of my Life - This one is incest based, so avoid it if that's not your thing. Slice of life whee you must do your best to keep your family from falling apart after the death of your wife. In my opinion, this is the best written game on the site.

Let me know if you have some more specific preferences, I may be able to point you to something more towards your tastes.

Reactions: LucianoSK