Collection Pinup Muunai Collection [2024-05-08] [Muunai]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Munnai "2020-08" nopy link by OP only to get up to 99.85% and get stuck with a hoster problem for a long time
Screenshot 2021-10-04 231044.png

Reactions: NL Tứn

Forgo1475

Oct 1, 2020
Does anyone have the exclusive Edelgard set that came with the 2021-4 pack if you were subbed to the Patreon? It's the main thing I've been looking for that I can't find anywhere
Support the artist on patreon, in some month they will give away an exclusive pack that you could choose.

Reactions: Dr.Elver_Galarga

AugustC137

Oct 24, 2021
I can understand why Muunai has exclusive sets only for their Patreon subs, to incentivize subbing and staying subbed. But man, it sucks that there's literally nothing I can do if I want one of those sets. The Edelgard set in particular for me personally, I want to see it so bad but I can't, feelsbadman...

Reactions: Ban228_1337

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
But man, it sucks that there's literally nothing I can do if I want one of those sets.
Well actually, there is something you can do. There's a . Seems like you just have to be a supporter for at least 3 months. Afterwards, you can vote and receive a past exclusive set every quarter of the year. So if you want to see it that badly, you can just do that.

KoolingAid71

Aug 9, 2021
can someone send compressed variant of these packs? my download speed is topped at 100kb/s
or if that's too much
if there is Prinz Heinrich on one of those packs, pass me a folder of it, just one character, Prinz Heinrich from Azur Lane

AugustC137

Oct 24, 2021
Well actually, there is something you can do. There's a . Seems like you just have to be a supporter for at least 3 months. Afterwards, you can vote and receive a past exclusive set every quarter of the year. So if you want to see it that badly, you can just do that.
Oh, I had no idea Muunai did that. Thank you!