Flash MVOL (My very own lith) Doesn't load

Do you get the same issue as described in the thread?

• Total voters

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Myself and some others seem to have never been able to get this game to start, and as a result have never been able to play it even once. Many people say it's really good but I barely even have any guess as to what it's really about. Basically The problem people encounter (those who can't get it to run) load the game up in a browser or in a stand alone flash player and the game loads up this solid color background, or solid black, or solid white. The game doesn't load any further beyond that point for some reason. This seems to be the same across different browsers and different versions of the game and even has the same result in the stand alone flash player from official flash adobe.

You can see different people, as well as my posts in the last pages of the game thread having more or less the same issues.

I waited a good several weeks before making this thread here on "general troubleshooting" because I had hoped that other people would reply in that thread and explain how to fix the issue but it's a ghost town. very few people very rarely ever seem to post in that thread. could it be that it's because nobody can get the game running so there's too small of a community to care about the game? That's what I personally think.

Lets break this cycle of broken game/ small community and try to figure out what's going on yea?

Thanks for reading.;)

Added a pol. This isn't a datamining thread so I don't encourage anyone to actually state what they use unless they absolutely want to and are totally comfortable with it. I can't force anyone and I don't want to even try because that's just rude. Personally I used windows 10, stand alone flash player, firefox, google chrome, internet explorer, edge, basically tried everything and got the exact same problem.

Reactions: AlphaWerewolf115

the_unseen

May 10, 2017
I think the browsers cut down support for flash. I'm using Swf file player and the game runs fine. You should try it, or the adobe app, i think it works too.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Myself and some others seem to have never been able to get this game to start, and as a result have never been able to play it even once. Many people say it's really good but I barely even have any guess as to what it's really about. Basically The problem people encounter (those who can't get it to run) load the game up in a browser or in a stand alone flash player and the game loads up this solid color background, or solid black, or solid white. The game doesn't load any further beyond that point for some reason. This seems to be the same across different browsers and different versions of the game and even has the same result in the stand alone flash player from official flash adobe.

You can see different people, as well as my posts in the last pages of the game thread having more or less the same issues.

I waited a good several weeks before making this thread here on "general troubleshooting" because I had hoped that other people would reply in that thread and explain how to fix the issue but it's a ghost town. very few people very rarely ever seem to post in that thread. could it be that it's because nobody can get the game running so there's too small of a community to care about the game? That's what I personally think.

Lets break this cycle of broken game/ small community and try to figure out what's going on yea?

Thanks for reading.;)

Added a pol. This isn't a datamining thread so I don't encourage anyone to actually state what they use unless they absolutely want to and are totally comfortable with it. I can't force anyone and I don't want to even try because that's just rude. Personally I used windows 10, stand alone flash player, firefox, google chrome, internet explorer, edge, basically tried everything and got the exact same problem.
Install/update Adobe flashplayer and open with Microsoft Internet Explorer (not Edge). Click on the 'Allow' popup.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I think the browsers cut down support for flash. I'm using Swf file player and the game runs fine. You should try it, or the adobe app, i think it works too.
Install/update Adobe flashplayer and open with Microsoft Internet Explorer (not Edge). Click on the 'Allow' popup.
Yes of course! :eek:

This seems to be the same across different browsers and different versions of the game and even has the same result in the stand alone flash player from official flash adobe.

Personally I used windows 10, stand alone flash player, firefox, google chrome, internet explorer, edge, basically tried everything and got the exact same problem.
o_O please read thoroughly o_O

:)

NobodyThatYou'dKnow

Jan 29, 2020
This game, upon first launch connects to the internet to download two files. Since I have a separate Firewall app that I use, I had it set to block connections that I didn't specifically choose to allow. It usually notifies me of connection requests, whether incoming or outgoing but for some reason it had notifications disabled. I enabled the notifications and ran the game again, I got the outgoing request notification and I allowed it. It then downloaded the files and lauched immediately.

After it downloads the files once, I can block the connections yet again and still play normally. It just needs to download the files once upon initial launch.

So, check that the flashplayer.exe has internet access by allowing it through your firewall(Default or third-party).

NobodyThatYou'dKnow

Jan 29, 2020
If you have previously blocked internet access through the popup the shows when first launching an exe, here are the steps to fix that for default windows firewall:

1. On the search bar type "Allow an app through windows firewall"
2. Either press enter or click on the first search result.
3. Click on "change settings" at the top right.
4. Now scroll the list to find an entry named "flashplayer" and click on all three checkboxes so that they are ticked.
5. Then click "OK" at the bottom.

If you cannot find "flashplayer", you will have to manually add it by:
a. Clicking "allow another app"
b. Click on "browse" located next to "Path".
c. Find where your flashplayer.exe is located, select it and press "Open".
d. Continue from step 4.