Ren'Py - MWNeus [v0.10] [CLLGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

hollowed

Short form and accomplishes more or less precisely what it needs to. Other than the occasional uncomfortable or awkward face from Neus, the art and animation are good. The writing is (intentionally?) very goofy and hard to take seriously. Frankly, this one is so short that I don't see any reason NOT to play it unless you specifically don't like pregnancy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

vaelenor

Animation: Very good, a fine combo of sound and animation.
    Scripting: Needs a little bit of grammar work, but i like the direction
    Story: Entertaining and fun
    This is a short and enjoyable game with well crafted visuals. The main game is mostly complete but I look forward to what else this creator will do in the future.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Not a bad game, story is not great but its alright, it is a small and pretty short game though with a single LI so dont expect to much, it do have a few fun moments as well.

Well game got a bit better as of 0.10, now its more like twins or even possible triplet, still the same girl though just times 3 but alot of sex scenes, outfits and some pregnancy scenes, game is not a slow burn but a very fast one but i kinda like it, so many diffrent endings which is quite fun.

The LI looks good, it has pregnancy, decent music/sound effects and even though its sandbox style there is no real grind and everything feels easy.

The animations are also decent not the best but good enough to enjoy, and there is plenty of them, alot more then you would expect for this size of a game.

Aslong as you dont expect a full blow long story its good, so for what it is it does deserve 4 stars.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

eitaiei

It's a very good game, beautiful graphics, good story. It should be encouraged to do more. If there are a lot of scenes it will be great. I love the creampie scene. I want there to be a lot of scenes like this. Asking for big breasts, asking for many women would be good.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

xterror01

I really enjoyed this. The story was great and I enjoyed the character design. I especially lover her natural looking eyebrows. That was a great touch and what drove me to download the game. The dialogue could use some cleaning up. There was a little problem with the odds he vs. she but it was clear enough.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Peri3481

I do and I don't know why this gets high ratings. She looks great. But the progression is almost robotic. So is the dialogue. If maledom corruption, or any kind of immersion, is what you're after, look elsewhere. This is just some alien MC with a bizarre motivation perving all over and quickly conquering his flatmate.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 718458

One of the best games focusing on only one girl. Tons of content, nice looking models, big opportunities for more content in next updates. Everything (almost?) is repeatable. There is no grind, no cheating is required to play it. Truly great.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

f3ll4

Version 0.7

Awesome game: straightforward MC - no bullshit, no school-level bizarre jokes, no extra dialogue lines. Tons of animated scenes. Skippable mini-games. Fluent UI. I like it all. Even some lewd outfits. Looking forward to the story progress (for the split and all) and more content in that regard.

Dev has proper understanding of sandbox - it's not the grind it's the repeatable content (from the game itself and not from the gallery of some sort).

Score!!! 5/5
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Tvar

Great game, its good for people who like corruption and focus on one person instead of dozens of women that you barely connect to, wish more games like this could be made instead of all the harem games that release mostly.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

halil123

This game is the proof that you can have a good game with satisfying amount of content without having 30 different girls.

There is only one girl and the game is about romancing her. You unlock more scenes and outfits like a corruption game, but this time it's wholesome.

There is a walkthrough and the game isn't grindy at all.

There is a gallery, daily repeatable scenes aren't in the gallery. You can easily access the scenes from the previous level, which is a feature missing from many sandbox games I have played.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

It's pretty crazy how poorly written and uncomfortable this game is to play. The dialogue is atrocious, the plot is gross and pretends it isn't, even the U.I. is awful. What you get in the first 5 minutes just stretches on, there's nothing actually enjoyable in this IMO.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Forgotted

Probably more akin to raping your friend and trying to get her pregnant than anything else. Prob should have the rape tag.

Beautiful girl, dorky looking mc, from what you can see of him, and good enough backgrounds.

Spoiler... Mc's mom wants a grandkid so the mc proceeds to rape his childhood friend/roommate. It's not violent, but it's still basically rape.

Not a great story. Animations are repetetive and simple. Game is pretty short.

Maybe if the Mc would just ask rather than forcing himself on her. Might be nice if they just put a bow on this one and call it complete.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Sweetluvd

I really love our lady's look. Although the pace of the game and the content take place a bit fast, causing the experience time to be shortened, this is what makes me enjoy it more than other games. Extremely focused on the story, the sex scenes come continuously, cutting out unnecessary boring dialogue content. Hopefully there will be more good content, and especially sex scenes during the girl's pregnancy. Great job, dev.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

primeumaton

v0.6

It is rare that I give 5 stars. The only thing that made me second guess doing so, is it isn't complete.

This is a VN that gets it right. That method so many do where there is grind to unlock story, points to get to the next level, or sandbox to find the otherwise hidden content...
    It has all of those, but just enough to be there, and not enough to call it grind. It just flows through and onto the content. Perfect.

Models: 5/5

Animations:4.5/5

Sex: 4/5 (very vanilla, but good)

Plot: 4/5 (kind of short but satisfying)

Multiple Endings: 4/5 (this is the biggest work in progress at the moment.)

Enjoyment: 4/5

I do recommend this.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Alfius

This game should not be getting 5 stars.

The grammar is not perfect.
    The story is a bit all over the place.
    The pacing is waaayyy too fast (talk about 0 to 100 in 1 day)

But the female MC is just sooooo fucking hot!
    I love the concept of a single love interest. I wish more games would do that.
    Underneath the fast pace and illogical jumps is a very heartwarming love story. The amount of sex is also of the charts and super sexy.
    Did I mention the HOT female lead character?

I just enjoyed playing it so much that despite it's flaws, I had to give it 5/5
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Askwad

Difficult game to rate. On one hand the premise, dialogues and characters are rather boring. The scenes don't make much sense and they jump around, all to the tunes of the english level of a twelve year old.

But the sex scenes are hot and the mystery isn't half bad, if a little predictable. I'd have given it a 3 if the sex wasn't as good as they are.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Enot1964

Very cute game, small, even if you are distracted by various household chores, it can be completed in a day. What attracted my attention is the high-quality graphics, and against the background of endless BBW finally appeared normal female breasts, the sight of which brings aesthetic pleasure. The plot in this game is of secondary importance, the main thing is the graphic component, for which I give 5 points out of 5 possible.
    I would like to thank the developers of this game for their hard work.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

bb53

i like it. it's good for ass lovers. she has small breasts.
    the animations are good. the renders are great except for some which was too dark and it was annoying. also the game is well developed with 3 endings. it's short can be finished in 2 hours or so. and yes i don't think the developers exploit that she has a big ass. i want to see more animations with doggy style or cowgirl or mating press.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Hatty

I enjoyed it for the scenes mostly. There's not much effort put into building the relationship in a realistic way, but that's immediately clear, so I'm not going to judge it based on story or characters because it never sets up the expectation that they'll be noteworthy. It's mostly just a sandbox game with a whole lot of sex scenes that are fairly easy to trigger.

On the metric of having a hot model with hot scenes, it really excels. You can really get off quickly to this one, which is somewhat rare among the big AVN titles, ironically.

Also, the new personality mechanic in the game just made it many times more fulfilling and one I'll likely keep up with.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

SomeoneX22

I enjoyed this game very much. Renders are amazing quality and girl bush nicely done, which is rare in games.
    Sandbox gameplay dosen't waste much of your time and without missable scenes. You can downgrade corruption level whenever you want.
    The game currently have plenty of content, despite being just 5 month in development.
    Only downside is story sometimes feels abrupt, and english quality about the same as my review :ROFLMAO:
    Even in current state [v0.5] it's totally worth your time!
    Good luck to developer with his game! I hope he will add more anal and bdsm scenes latter on.