Ren'Py - Completed - MWNeus [v1.0 Fix] [CLLGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Darkfyre

One of the best games I've played in my life. Neus is amazing, beautiful, funny, excellent tsundere. There is a ton of content, great animations, and images. Heavy focus on pregnancy (which I love) with both impregnating and pregnant sex fetishes. There's also lots of secrets to find, outfits, pictures, etc.
    My congratulations to the developer, amazing work done, I fapped hard to this game and I'm looking forward to what will come next from the dev.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

MWNeus is a sandbox game where you follow the daily life of the MC and Neus, a tsundere who is secretly obsessed with us. You get sex scenes by simply interacting with Neus. There is no grinding here, just a lot of fucking, and I really mean a lot. Pretty much every position you can imagine, in every place, every angle, and with plenty of fluid animations. If you're a fan of those slow-burn sandbox games that make you sit through the mundane routine of waking up, brushing your teeth and going to school, only to reward you with an underwhelming sex scene, then you probably won't like this one.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Final Thoughts:
    Some will find the story lacking or the sex scenes too short, but the overall experience is incredibly well-made. A story doesn't have to be long and convoluted to do its job, and sex scenes don't need to be stretched out to be enjoyed. Sometimes you just want variety, conciseness and substance, and this game is rich with that. Also, calling this game "short" would be criminal. It's not long, but it's not short either, and it has more sexual content than a lot of "long" games. I honestly would've liked to spend more time with Neus outside of sex scenes, but the art and the likeable characters make up for that.

Congrats for the release, by the way. Having several platforms and offering support for multiple languages is a very good way to build a business. Keep up the great work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tehmasta

Do you want a simple wholesome vanilla and pregnancy game with great animations? Then this one is for you.
    Also you can do every ending within 1 playthrough which is nice.

Gonna be looking forward to new games from the dev.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

10/10 animations and scenes paired with -1/10 writing.

I cant describe how bad the writing is. Its as if someone let an AI, which has never seen human interaction, write dialogue between 2 persons. Im pretty sure this is the worst thing Ive ever attempted to read.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Xazz

Kinda weird story wise but still it doesnt disappoint. The beginning of the game doesnt really make sence for what is to come but still its fine by me.The game also has 6 endings which you can get all in 1 playthrough.
    Renders are good and models are even better.The animations are great as well.
    +1 for all the preg and ahegao content.
    Worth it 100%
    Ending 6 is the best.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

FFTW

The beginning of this game is the weakest part of it, as you don't get much in the way of story and are thrown directly into the H scenes. You discover later that this was intentional though, and there are story reasons for it.

After the early part, the game evolves into its own, with some nice twists, as well as many parts where one thinks he reached the ending, only to find a pleasant surprise and some more nice scenes waiting for him. Do note though that despite that the game can still be considered short.

The visuals are pretty good, and the music is nice.

I did feel that the yandere part was really downplayed though. I like Yandere stories, and they aren't common, so I had hoped for more of that.
    I also didn't feel that the 3rd version had much of a reason to exist or a separate personality, as the 2nd version was already a nymphomaniac.

Overall though, I definitely recommend this game. It is a fun and interesting playthrough :).
  7. 1.00 star(s)

belguy

The story is incoherent and lacks depth, feeling disjointed and incomplete. With its extremely short length, it seems the game was created solely to showcase a few animations and generate revenue, rather than provide any meaningful or engaging experience for players. The overall effort appears minimal, leaving much to be desired in terms of narrative and gameplay.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

liebunny

On the one hand, it's good to have non-grindy sandbox VNs. On the other hand, this game sorta illustrates what plot-light sandbox VNs devolve into without the grind.... you basically quickly unlock a bunch of escalating sex scenes with the one LI. "Secrets" are trivial to find and all minigames can be skipped (unless you count the spanking event as a minigame.) So you can basically breeze through all the content here very quickly.

But there's not much here that's actually interesting or memorable. Just a story about a girl who you very quickly seduce and then a bunch of sex scenes. The costume variants are nice, and there's nothing very frustrating or low-quality about the game beyond the simple loop itself... but I just don't see enough here to justify giving it more than 3 stars.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Instapparition

Pretty solid game. It is 1-4 hours depending on if you skip story or not but over all a fun, if quick game. The "scenes" are rather short, usual it starts, two sentences are exchanged, and then press button to end, but this is usually made up for with extensions via a "more" button. The use of magic really doesn't fit the game but the fact the plot necessitates the magic means there is little that can be done about it, especially since ignoring it locks you into the okay ending. Speaking of the only real complaint I have is with the final ending "nymphomania" as it feels comparatively shorter to the others. Overall a good way to spend an afternoon even if it feels a little rushed at times.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ShamusForSmut

Shambling through the streets of smut alley sometimes you happen upon those dull gems that you think nothing of, but sometimes something curious catches your attention. Maybe the way it reflected? Maybe the old adage to not judge ever book by it's cover, or every relationship by your ex.

Well this certainly caught my attention in a way I thought it wouldn't, which ties into my main biases you can keep in mind before going forward. This game in a lot of ways reminds me of sandbox sims that plague many a 2 to 3 star title that I tend to avoid. Not a lot of character at first, slight grinding to a jarring snowball effect of lewd that feels disproportionately paced, and an utter vanilla veneer to top it off. Except, the more you play the more it really isn't sickingly sweet vanilla, there's a couple nuts in there, and the more you play the more you feel as though the dev started to have way more fun than the original premise.

That was my initial expectations, and with that in mind I'll try and say why I gave it five stars.

MWNeus, which in it's strange almost media-like titlings, is a game about your mom calling and stating that you're needing grandchildren. You internalize that immediately and luckily, in a perfect world, you've been living with your childhood friend for quite some time, which seems like the perfect way to start a family.

You try and convince her and she says no, you randomly find a book of spells that can help your tactics of pursasion and go from there. Except is it really your tactics? Or is there maybe more at hand that's guiding your actions? Without spoiling too much sometimes magic goes both ways. Anywho, a lot of these workarounds are occurring due to your friend being a tsundere, but one that is bested by the D you have packing as is the callings of true love.

Now, for the gameplay, it is pretty cookie cutter. It's your stereotypical renpy sandbox game (damn near mythical to get right); there's very little amount of grind that almost gets forgotten about the more you progress and the game more so turns into a scene grabber alongside personality simulator, as it lends itself to mechanics such as how do you want your childhood friend to be? And this includes the aforementioned power of said spells that almost reminds me of potion game sims where you can have fantastical scenarios suddenly introduced that completely changes the nature of the game. This, even though at first feels like your standard vanilla grind experience that's reminiscent of 2016-18 sandbox sims (sans the grind) has that type of structure. Do this get sex, have repeatables to up variables and unlock further story. What the game does different is the aforementioned spells and changing the entire dynamic of how the sandbox even presents itself, as scenes will get shifted, the home situation as to what locations you have available and it's once repeatable scenes completely changes, and you even have a level up or down spell as to what tier of corruption tier you wanted your friend to be at.

Not that the corruption in itself feels very well paced, but it's there and has a wide view of where to take it. It's strange, this game at times feels as though it wants you to get past it's boring presentation of progressing through early tier corruption so that you can hit the end tier corruption while basically stretching said end tier a game's worth, as most of the best and longest arcs are basically past all that early tier grinding. And perhaps that's my only quip with this game.

It's almost like it's trying to trick you in how generic it comes off in the first quarter of the game until you finally unlock the true potential of spells and suddenly it changes drastically in introducing some true esoteric debauchery. You just have to make it past that to actually get what the game is going for, if you end up hating the latter half then you might a well chaulk it. It's hard to explain more without spoiling what is to come and how this game opens up, but think of a very very interactive VN scene grabber. Something I almost shun playing but damn does this game make it work.

So in that, I feel as though it deserves it a five. It's simple in it's premise but it works so well in exploring where you can take it. So many times many of those long arcs can just end where they are but it really is just stating that yeah, you did it, you made it to the final corruption tier but lets make that corruption ending that actual game now. Hence, the plot justifying all of this serves its purpose, the characters involved are rather endearing, the scenarios hot and somewhat well thought out, and this game truly surprised me in what it's capable of providing.

5/5, sometimes simple but entertaining is what a evening needs.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

FeelsGouda

Great model, fine animation.

The story could be very interesting as the premise of the whole thing is original and unique. The problem is the execution, most likely, due to its length.

The writing and pacing feels really weird and off, you are just dragged towards the conclusion without any regard to the coherence of the story.

But again, to end on a good note, all in all, great little game and I would love to see more of that creator.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Insoniria

Excellent game, good and fluid animations, multi-language, that's a big plus, thanks for that developer.

Overall, a job well done, without being unnecessarily long, I would always like more from Neus, but it's a good ending.

I look forward to your next developer project.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Insoniria

Excellent game, good and fluid animations, multi-language, that's a big plus, thanks for that developer.

Overall, a job well done, without being unnecessarily long, I would always like more from Neus, but it's a good ending.

I look forward to your next developer project.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

MLS61

The art is decent, but it's also the only thing that really makes it average. I'm not sure why there's even a story considering how barebones and meh it is.

Anyways, if you want some scenes to fap to, it's great.If you're looking for any more depth, look further.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Lorik

Рус:

1. Шикарная игра
    2. Шикарные Анимации
    3. очень много выборов куда и что сделать !!
    4. очень много концовок (кайф)
    5. есть русский язык шикос !!
    есть только 1 минус и очень маленький это отсутсвие других персонажей ну и пофиг xD

Eng:

1. A great game
    2. Gorgeous Animations
    3. There are a lot of choices where and what to do!!
    4. A lot of endings (best )
    5. There is a Russian language (it the best) !!
    there is only 1 minus and a very small one is the absence of other characters, well, whatever xD
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Gojii

The story and writing while not as good or bad as some say imo, its a bit rough. The theme and concepts behind it are interesting, and it's not some copypasta sandbox.

I can understand why some give it the high rating, (yandere) but the writing, pacing, and at times some of it feels a "huh... okay" feeling rather than pulling me in, where the pacing is definitely a bit rushed.

I wouldn't say the game is bad. So I'll drop a 3 star, with the caveat that I'd probably have enjoyed playing several other games on my "to play" list more.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deyn21

I love every bit of this little game. 5/5 would recommend.

When you think it ends there are extra split endings to ending. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

I hope dev will make a bigger game next time (more girls, places etc) with same quality of crazy story and nice animations.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Sab0teur

Terrible writing. It felt like the developer have never heard how people talk and coexist in real life. If this is how he feels people interact and behave themselves, i pity him.

Pacing is poor. There is some hidden story that the game simply drops on you in the end with no buildup or hints to it. There is no game to speak of: you click on location and you get two lines of text. Mini-games are actually insulting to a player. The only somewhat redeeming thing are visuals.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

isopoika69

Damn that was good. I loved how there were different paths and you could change path to another so easily. Also was great you could downgrade relationship level. Also really loved how much pregnancy content there was. Hope to see more games like this.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

shymi

Loved it! I'm not very good with constructive criticism so i will leave that to those that can! Thank you for creating an amazing game with an interesting story! I look forward to seeing any future projects you get yourself into!