Ren'Py - Completed - MWNeus [v1.0 Fix] [CLLGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

The characters have alien proportions which look absolutely horrible as do the hairy bleeding genitals.

There's random blowjob scenes from day 1 that you have no control over with the girl just saying youre annoying, I have no idea whats going on but based on the other reviews I assume its becasue of the found photos

The writing/plot is ridiculously bad, the 'reasoning ' for why things work isn't thought through at all

Learning touch doesn't work. Minigames are an annoyance
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Gave this one a DL because the model caught my eye. Decent amount of content in the first two updates and a clean-looking UI, but that's where the positives stop. A few thoughts:
    • This game needs a translator. The dialogue is clunky at best and nonsensical at worst.
    • The game introduces several mechanics at once that are explained very poorly (you do puzzles to learn magic?) and as a result, you get sex scenes with zero buildup or warning that feel like they're way ahead of where the story's plot is supposed to be. The mechanic seems unnecessary and takes away from the story.
    • MC's dick is absurd. We're all used to the MC having a large dick, but this one is comically disproportionate.
    This game shows some decent promise, but it will need a translator (and probably a story editor too) to make this worth anyone's time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Big.Joe

very solid start!
    The renders are good and unique,I have not seen a simular model before on this site.
    The gameplay is not to complycated:
    you get a quest and have to be on a certain time at a certain place.
    but since you can access all places (but one) with one click and also move to next timefrime with one click, it is easy to use.
    The sister i mean CHILDHOOD FRIEND can be found at a different place on each timframe and also wears different outfits in each of them. There you can interact with her and repeat most of the actions you have done before.
    The lewd scenes come up pretty soon after starting a game, which a metter of preference. But since the renders and scenes are good, I count it as a positive thing.
    I hope this game gets finished and not abandonded