VN Others Completed My 1/6 Lover [Final] [lamb of game]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
006cctY7gy1fx1zozs271j31kw0xs4qq.jpg

Overview:
Small town, afternoon, leisure is in the air. A young man is trying to straighten himself up and finally say it to the girl of his dream. The girl shocked him with an unexpected answer. "I'm sorry, which of us do you like? Yue just wanted to talk to the girl. He didn't expect that his ticking never would turn this into expressing his admiration to her. When he thought all hope were lost, an unexpected answer given by the girl surprised him. As the girl requested, they met up at the same place the second day. But the one Yue met, is a girl that looks exactly the same but different in every way. This is how the story began, Yue met 6 girls in one body.

This is a visual novel about a love story with 6 routes, numerous CGs and 200,000 words.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-28
Release Date: 2018-12-13
Original Title: 我们七人的恋爱物语
Developer: lamb of game -
Publisher: SakuraGame -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Voices: Chinese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks to Hones for the share!

119219.jpg 119220.jpg 119221.jpg 119222.jpg 119224.jpg 404813_1567546733588.jpg e5960514679682b38ec13c12d00b8e116460e876.jpg

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Hol up. How does her bust size change between personalities!? She has a flat chest in 5 of the cases and then all of a sudden the dark haired chick comes out and bang - instant noticeable cup increase. And she shows sideboob, so you can't even justify it with a stuffed bra.
Literally every single physical aspect of hers changes, including skin tone, build, and height, but the thing that raised questions for you was her bust size? To answer your question, it's just a fictional exaggeration of DID, which has had real cases where subjects demonstrated physical changes between personalities in such a way that it challenged conventional biology.

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
If every single aspect of her change, from physical body portion(from hair color and length, height, burst size, eye color, etc) to personality, then what's the point of the multi personalities concept, mind as well be 6 different girls but they never met each other.

Beside their choice of clothes are very "interesting" to say the least.

Reactions: Furyous D

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Literally every single physical aspect of hers changes, including skin tone, build, and height, but the thing that raised questions for you was her bust size? To answer your question, it's just a fictional exaggeration of DID, which has had real cases where subjects demonstrated physical changes between personalities in such a way that it challenged conventional biology.
I noticed the bust size because there really is no way to explain it.

On the cover image you can see that the height of all personalities is almost exactly the same(even if there are some changes that can be explained by heels, platformed shoes and lack thereof). The builds are similar enough from what we can see, no visible changes in skin tone. I don't count hair and eye color because that is easy to change with a wig/contacts.

Some minor physical changes could be forgiven given what we know of DID, but that is just way too over the top and an isolated case.

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
Maybe this just happens to me, but whenever I try to enter the game it pops an error sort of message that doesn't let me do anything. I can close every window that appears but I can't play it.

In this screenshot there are 3 windows:

Captura de pantalla (3).png

Closing them makes this appear:

Captura de pantalla (4).png

Any help?

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
Maybe this just happens to me, but whenever I try to enter the game it pops an error sort of message that doesn't let me do anything. I can close every window that appears but I can't play it.

Any help?
Try running the application with a locale emulator such as NTLEAS or the Lang Gui locale emulator:

Reactions: T800 and p3ki