Recommending My 3D-game reccomendations (no VN)

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
My favorites 3D games. I don't really like Visual Novels and the 'uncanny valley effect' that plagues many games here. So if you are like me, check these out:

Best graphics and customization. Bad gameplay
- COM3D2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Illusion games (Ai-Shoujo/HoneySelect2/Koikatsu/etc)
- Miconisomi games

Best gameplay
- Seed of the Dead 2
- Illusion Field (Fulltime games)
- SoldGirl Town

Best content creation tools and user created content
- Virt a Mate (Best content: https://f95zone.to/threads/vam-hidden-gems-my-personal-favorites-under-construction.165716/)
- WildLife

Best of the rest
- Last Hope
- R-Life
- Some Modeling Agency

Modded games
- Skyrim + Sexlab (+100 other mods; modding Skyrim is a game in itself)
- The Sims 4 + WhickedWims

Last edited:

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Last Hope i see that I'm not the only one who likes the game, I'm the only one who likes it since the v1,2 of memory

Jan 18, 2020
I supported these R-Life and Some Modeling Agency games and the other Skyrim and The Sims 4 games I have on Steam and among other adult content games It's very rare to find good games Nowadays most games creators end up giving up on continuing the work what a pity

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
nice list bro, but what is COM3D2? can't find it on F95 just by searching that so I'm assuming it's an acronym

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
nice list bro, but what is COM3D2? can't find it on F95 just by searching that so I'm assuming it's an acronym
Custom Order Maid 3D2

There is one version at F95: https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-order-maid-3d2-its-a-night-magic-final-dlc-kiss.34314/

I don't like this version since it has compatibility problems with some plugins. You can find other versions at sukebei, and a modpack here:

There is also a maid sharing database here:

And a general search tool for mods here (right click on the page and 'google translate'):

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler