My account has been banned in seconds

Jul 16, 2024
So I have an account on f95zone called panzermaster that was recently banned. So much that I was force to create an alternate account just to contact the administrator

I was writing comments and I published a fanfiction the thread power vacuum fan assets and suddenly right after, when I tried to go into my account, this happened :

You have been banned for the following reason: Hacked or compromised account, due to weak password or password reusage.

I have no idea why suddenly my account was immediatly banned because I don't see how it was compromised or whatever.

I had to create another account to contract the administrator. But I had no idea why it happened.

I was thinking that after emailing the admin about my problems, I could use my alternate account panzermaster57 to publish my fanfiction that refuse to appear on the thread power vacuum fan assets. I was thinking that it will be usefull to kill time until my old account could be back, so I tried again with the same text...

And not only it refuse to appear (again) but as soon as I posted it as panzermaster57, my new account was immediatly banned. It's too quick for it to be the result of a human moderator. It was done in seconds and that apparently immediatly made my second account banned in mere seconds.

I suspect that the system believed I was telling a pedo story but it couldn't be farther from the truth, it was only a story where a futanari impregnates many adult women around her and because of that, she gets a "huge" family. So it's sex between adults and ONLY adults that results in many "offsprings".

As you can see, I am trying to avoid words that might be forbidden because I do not want to create an another account to communicate here.

But yeah, panzermaster57 was also immediatly banned after I posted such text. So that is my theory. I am not aware of the specific of the system.

So if any administrator sees that, I would like if it was possible to get my old account panzermaster.

And yes I wrote a ticket if you want to know, that has already been done. The problem is that I am not sure I did the right thing by not giving it a higher priority and gave it a medium priority.

I am just looking for advice or if people know about any automated system that could have made my fanfiction immediatly banned.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
dude, you got the reason you were banned. did you consider that when creating a new account or did you use the same/a similar password for the new account?

you dont get instabanned for something you write.

Jul 16, 2024
dude, you got the reason you were banned. did you consider that when creating a new account or did you use the same/a similar password for the new account?

you dont get instabanned for something you write.
Then why was my first account banned? it has been on this site since 2018. And when my old account got banned, it refused to show a specific fanfiction. Just to tell you, I had two fanfiction to post.

if you go at power vacuum fan assets page 52, you will realise that the one that was allowed has number 2 to start. Do you know why it has number 2? Because I posted another one before that started with number one, but apparently the system deleted it, but it allowed the second one... despite the fact that the second one was published after the first.

Just to remind you, I was able to post something as panzermaster57, my fanfiction was not my first message. There was no problem with this new alternate account, UNTIL I tried to re-publish my fanfiction,

Then it was banned in SECONDS.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Then why was my first account banned? it has been on this site since 2018. And when my old account got banned, it refused to show a specific fanfiction. Just to tell you, I had two fanfiction to post.

if you go at power vacuum fan assets page 52, you will realise that the one that was allowed has number 2 to start. Do you know why it has number 2? Because I posted another one before that one but apparently the system deleted it, but it allowed the second one... despite the fact that the second one was published after the first.

Just to remind you, I was able to post something as panzermaster57, my fanfiction was not my first message. There was no problem with this new alternate account, UNTIL I tried to re-publish my fanfiction,

Then it was banned in SECONDS.
stop thinking so much about your own theories and focus on the message you got as the reason for your banishment. you didn't answer me: is your new password the same/close to the old password?

there's been a wave of games infected with viruses uploaded by compromised accounts which is why the site has clamped down on accounts with weak passwords. your old account apparently was such an account. there has been a site wide message about it which you should have seen when logging in

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
There was a change a couple of weeks ago and users have to use a more complicated password (no "1234" or "password" as passwords anymore).

Also don't post with your replecement account if your original account was banned.
Only write a ticket like it was told in the other thread and wait for response.

By doing anything else you break the rules again and make your new account banned again.
1721166834014.png

Jul 16, 2024
stop thinking so much about your own theories and focus on the message you got as the reason for your banishment. you didn't answer me: is your new password the same/close to the old password?

there's been a wave of games infected with viruses uploaded by compromised accounts which is why the site has clamped down on accounts with weak passwords. your old account apparently was such an account. there has been a site wide message about it which you should have seen when logging in
You mean the password of panzermaster57? it has some ressemblance but it's not THAT close to the password of the previous one.

But if you want to know the password of this account is much different than the one of panzermaster57 and yet I have not been banned... But my previous one (panzermaster57) was much more different than the one of panzermaster and yet it was banned in seconds... just after the publication of the fanfiction.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2024
There was a change a couple of weeks ago and users have to use a more complicated password (no "1234" or "password" as passwords anymore).

Also don't post with your replecement account if your original account was banned.
Only write a ticket like it was told in the other thread and wait for response.

By doing anything else you break the rules again and make your new account banned again.
View attachment 3838994
I cannot write a ticket with my old account, I tried but anytime I do click on the tickets it tells me :

You have been banned for the following reason: Hacked or compromised account, due to weak password or password reusage.

I cannot even log out of my old account, anytime I try it make sure I cannot, I had to go to another browser.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
I cannot write a ticket with my old account, I tried but anytime I do click on the tickets it tells me :

I cannot even log out of my old account, anytime I try it make sure I cannot, I had to go to another browser.
This is the correct way if ones account was banned:
Either write an email or make a new account, write a ticket, add a checkmark that you want to get emails.
And then wait for a response.

Count Morado already explained how to do this.
1721167407867.png

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
You mean the password of panzermaster57? it has some ressemblance but it's not THAT close to the password of the previous one.

But if you want to know the password of this account is not that different than the one of panzermaster57 and yet I have not been banned... But my previous one was much more different than the one of panzermaster and yet it was banned in seconds... just after the publication of the fanfiction.
and what did you get as the reason for your second ban? same message about compromised account/password? then it seems your password wasn't good enough and now it is

or perhaps your fan fiction contained links or attachments (which could possibly contains viruses) which triggered the password check. i dont know how that works.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2024
and what did you get as the reason for your second ban? same message about compromised account/password? then it seems your password wasn't good enough and now it is
That does not make sense, panzermaster57 PW has MUCH more differences with the PW of panzermaster than the PW of panzermaster58 has with 57. Heck 58 and 57 are VERY close.

My fanfiction had no links at all.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
That does not make sense, panzermaster57 PW has MUCH more differences with the PW of panzermaster than the PW of panzermaster58 has with 57. Heck 58 and 57 are VERY close.

My fanfiction had no links at all.
it's not all about similarity but how strong it is. you got a message with the reason for your ban. be happy your current password is strong enough, if it is.

you've made the ticket. now wait.

Reactions: Hagatagar

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
I see but it's it's taking a lot of time and it seems things weren't moving so I wanted to make sure that the admnin had received it.
And writing a random post will get the admins attention? :WaitWhat:
A ticket goes DIRECTLY to him, he DOES recieve it. This is the surefire way to get the admin to read something.

Also, don't expect the admin to be on duty 7/11. He has a life and is doing this for free.
Having no access to F95zone for a couple of days won't harm you.

Maybe your passwords aren't secure enough, the fact that two of your passwords are "VERY close" give reason to believe that.

Reactions: peterppp
Jul 16, 2024
A ticket goes DIRECTLY to him, he DOES recieve it. This is the surefire way to get the admin to read something.

Also, don't expect the admin to be on duty 7/11. He has a life and is doing this for free.
Having no access to F95zone for a couple of days won't harm you.

Maybe your passwords aren't secure enough, the fact that two of your passwords are "VERY close" give reason to believe that.
Yeah I know it won't harm me. It's just that I have been in situation where the message was supposed to be sent to someone but then the people did not got it unless I insisted, perhaps I overdid this time.

For the PW, panzermaster57 PW is reasonsably strong AND different from the one of the original panzermaster, so it makes little sense that it was banned for this reason. Especially when we consider that 57 and 58 are so alike.

I am not saying it's impossible that I am wrong, but it seems to suspicious that my fanfiction refuses to appear despite the fact that I have no links in it. So I am trying to find an explanation.

Jul 16, 2024
But my post was also about knowing if there was an automated ban for certain words. If the system could react to forbidden topics. I do remember many internet site that had this kind of problem. So I was wondering if the same could have happened here.