VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Amazing Life [v0.4] [Sweet Mango]

1. 1.00 star(s)

iOtero

Well... This level of graphics was overcome long ago...
    I'm not going to say anything about the impossible measurements of women's breasts because it's a matter of taste... although in this case, one of the protagonists would actually be impossible to walk without falling...
    The script is not good, it's one topic after another to get a harem... and the dialogues and relationships between the characters are quite poor...
    And the girls don't have any personality, everything revolves around what the boy wants, because that gives in the end... a game that is not worth it...
    Well, that's my personal opinion, but I think that many will be able to follow you as a guide when it comes to not wasting too much time with such an outdated and clichéd game...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Elasstommer

If you like Harem and/or Incest games, this is a fun game to play. The premise is interesting, and the storytelling unfolds gradually with some surprises. One caveat -- Sweet Mango is fond of cliffhanger endings for his releases, which makes you eager for the next installment to see how our hero manages to survive (unless Sweet Mango turns out to be an utter nihilist, and the MC will simply die at the beginning of a release after a cliffhanger). That wouldn't be true to the spirit of Harem games. The one criticism I have of the most recent release is that the animation in the 'slow' portion of sex scenes is really pretty fast. That's a minor detail, though. The models are sexy an entrancingly motivated, so enjoy.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Renders looks decent enough.
    + We have attaractive looking girls/women.
    + We have basic but interesting story.

Bad Points
    - Things happens in too fast peaced development which is quite odd. Kissing scenes happening out of blue, characters giving MC blowjob without any romance/corruption progress etc... I mean im not big fan of slowburn games but this is oddly fast.
    - Animations needs some improve. First of all animation physics wants some work and then girls/women dead fish like un-emotional eyes need change.
    - Dead fish like eyes is problem for story telling aswell. For example when someone is sad and crying you cant understand that character sad at all because there is zero emotion in his/her face/eyes etc.
    - Some characters looks un-attractive and their faciel features need some change.
    - Not all hairs but some girls hairs looks like cheap wig and feels pretty cheap for general quality. I can give example girl as a Isabella.
    - Game dont have abandoned tag and our DEV is still around but this doesn't change since 1 year and 3 month. Not having abandoned tag doesn't change fact this game not getting update for that much time...

For The End
    Well this game had potencial but now im not sure we gonna achive that potencial in future at all... Well i will look next update (if we get) and edit my review again but after this much time plain update wouldn't be enough, this game probably needs serious remake for reaching that potencial...