EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95_new.png

Overview:
After saving a girl from certain death, a young man finds himself in heaven where he cuts a deal with the goddess of love.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2024-02-04
Developer: Pirot King - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.0
Language: English, Russian, Polish, Chinese
Other Game: Dirty Pool
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Uncensor Patch:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD - FAN SIGS - FAN SIGS 2 -

DarkEmerald thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I liked Dirty Pool and Emily was one of my most favorite models ever, so definitely going to give this a try.

Edit: Played it. Story premise is interesting, renders are very good and there are idle animations. So best way to seal the deal, metaphorically and in game is:

Last edited:

fenris95

Aug 14, 2018
"Are you.. an angel?"
"Agenl? No."

Could do with a proof read. But this is one of the first games among the 200+ that I've played that has some nice animations during normal dialogue. The renders are also pretty good. Liking it so far! :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I see the twins from Dirty Pool and the blonde girl looks cute, but when the dev puts a game onhold to start a new one AND the first game already updated irregularly, that is not exactly a glowing endorsement for the new one.

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I see the twins from Dirty Pool and the blonde girl looks cute, but when the dev puts a game onhold to start a new one AND the first game already updated irregularly, that is not exactly a glowing endorsement for the new one.
We've seen that happen before, a lot, and the outcome. You'd think they would be chances to learn from the mistakes of others. Sadly not.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This line is a big indicator for me. I see this broken English line so often, that it has become a flag for me, to stay away!

View attachment 406237

It's: "We'll explain everything to you". This isn't even a difficult one.

It saddens me because everything preceding this was written kinda well, there were mistakes, but they weren't too bad.

But still, job advert, proofreader wanted!

The thing is, that alone doesn't really tell you much. It's simply that in many other languages the sentences aren't formed in the same order as in English and even someone really well-versed in that language will occassionaly intuitively build sentences according to how his own language works.
It reads awkward, sure.

Last edited:

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
The thing is, that alone doesn't really tell you much. It's simply that in many other languages the sentences aren't formed in the same order as in English and even someone really well-versed in that language will occassionaly intuitively build sentences according to how his own language works.
It reads awkward, sure.
That's a good point. I hadn't considered that.

But still reaching out to anyone in the community to proofread is easy enough.

3.80 star(s) 107 Votes