VN - Ren'Py - My Best Deal [v3.1] [Pirot King]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Aj Atkinson

This game stands out among others with a well-thought-out plot, which is not too long and at the same time does not make the characters of the game rabbits who just do their thing all the time. The plot involves dealing with two goddesses and there's even a balance between the two superpowers they give the main character, but it could have been a little better. In general, there are almost no comments about the game. There can only be wishes for the models of the girls, although they are different, but too close to real life, it would be possible to add at least one or two beauties among the girls with an ordinary appearance. Waiting for the future updates!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kuhoka4

Game story is really good and well done but sometimes feels like choices dosent matter because of what gonna happen after that.

Mc not bad really not bad but that one friend that we cant punch from start not gonna lie thats makes me really annoyed you cant be friend with that guy impossible.

İdea of power of love is little feels dumb because goes to femdom with one character and thats little bad because its dumb thats why dominate feels better for me.

Updates little short sadly yes quality good but still its shorth.

So game is good ? Yes %100 probably gonna be better after a year later with even more story but even right now its good if you wanna support thats up to you sure theres some problems here but sex scenes and main story is good other than that maybe few things can be annoying but its not that big problem well least for now.

So play it support it thats %100 up to you for me this is like 3.8 or 3.9 maybe more in the future but for now 3.8 star.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Hawkeye3d

I like everything about this game EXCEPT how pathetic the MC is. Models, well made and have good expressions, storyline is easy to follow and keeps you right with it, but then the MC is made to be a stuck up middle aged librarian. Shame, nothing else is missing.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Fred52

love the femdom aspect of the teacher dominating the mc. Also love the sex scenes with the goddess hope in future updates theres more femdom but appreciate the content keep up the good work. Also hope theres more content to come soon for non patreon members would love to be notified of new updates
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Yosc

very good job, the story is clear and friendly, the graphics are pretty and the girls are very cute.
    Continue like this with perhaps the choice of names / ages and also the choice of the nickname given to the MC (master actually)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

HeathenFilth

[ Update for version 2.5.5 ]
    The story has advanced a bit, and I really appreciate the new scenes that have been added. The dream diving powers still remain underutilised, and the plot has not advanced all that much. That said, great stuff between 2.2 and 2.5.5! Recommended!

[ Review subject to change: Review for version 2.2 ]

TL;DR
    : Damn, My Best Deal is a really good game! I like the potential of the story, and I like the character interactions. There is a little bit of everything for most people here and, fortunately, I like all the tastes catered for in this game. I would give it a perfect 5 star if not for a couple of peeves.

The Good: Incest! There’s also a healthy splash of optional femdom, some fine MILFs and twins. This would be a winning formula if they were combined, but alas, it isn’t so. The characters are great and some have good depth to them. The sex scenes are amazing with a good mix of still frames and animation.

The Average: There are some plot points that I feel are there because it pars for the course with visual novels: a damsel that needs to be saved from her family; the power to influence people so they have sex with you; help your friend get out of a pinch with a bad man. None of these storylines are done poorly in My Best Deal, but the story beats are predictable.

The Bad: You have two powers in the game: Make people feel love and make people obey. I don’t feel like the former does what it says on the label and the later is just your typical “how about I solve this with rape instead”. These two powers don’t feel like they meet their potential. Also, white flashbangs when your character cums might feel cool design-wise, but it really fucking hurts my eyes when I play in a dim room.

Thorough Review:

Story: Competent

You play the story of a dead man being Isekai’d back into the world you just departed, but into the body of a handsome boy who also died. This happened because your soul was approached by the goddess of love who, in exchange for a favour, give you a new chance at life but without your old memories. What ensues is a story of a protagonist who must spread the power of love by having sex with any person he can get a hold of and, ideally, also make them fall in love with him. While this is going on you find out that your new body belonged to a man who made a deal with another goddess that apparently made his life so unbearable that he chose to die when given a chance of revival. Now you must also deal with a Control goddess wanting you to honour a deal she made with another soul. That’s the story so far.

Characters: Great*

*those that are in the current version fairly developed, at least. The main character is a good enough person who want to do good things, for the most part. There are very few chances to outright be an asshole, which I appreciate. Your housemates are all great characters, if a little underdeveloped. Each of them gets a chance to shine and show complexity though which I appreciate. With the patch we are to assume that we are genetically related to our twin sisters, but they look straight Asian, while you and your mother are Caucasian. Either they are adopted, or at best half-siblings. Father is no-where to be found. There are also characters from outside the home, but apart from two of them, most are at the current version of the game very underdeveloped.

Gameplay: Competent

It is a visual novel. The format is basic, but functional. Nothing to write home about. I wish the Ren’Py shortcut layout was more friendly for one-handed use.

Visuals: Amazing!

I love this game’s visuals. The characters and backgrounds are all a solid 10/10. I like the mix of still frames and animation in sex scenes, and there is a great text to picture ratio. Very often I found myself stopping conversation just to hide the text-box and admire the view.

Summary: Great!

The story has great potential going forward, and I hope it can progress from where version 2.2 left off without running into more cliché plot points. I also want the player to further utilise one of the most interesting abilities granted to him so far: dream diving. All those sequences have been very well done so far, and I want more of it.

I lied in the TL;DR that there was incest in this game. With the patch installed, you, the protagonist, are not related to your housemates. Your housemates, however, are (probably) related to the body you currently inhabit. You, the protagonist, does not know about this distinction, but you, the player, does. This is one of my main complaints about the story. If the goddess of love had returned you to your own body but your memories would be missing due to the cause of your almost death that would have made this plot point much, much better for me.

Wishlist:

> More stories and scenes with Mum!

> Let the twins finally get together!

> Use the dream diving power more!

> Get rid of the white flashes when the protagonist busts a nut!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Gojin20

In this game, there are 4 main characters: Lin, Rin, Annie, and Molly. This game was released in September 2019. Over 3 years later how far have we progressed? Rin, you bang the hell out of every chance you get, good. Lin... there has been 0 progression. Nothing of note has really happened. Molly, well we finally got sex 3 years later. Annie, some progression, but it is slowly moving along. The storytelling is slow and the main characters don't progress due to the dev stringing players along for more money. There is some pregnancy system that hasn't been implemented despite the fact I creampie everyone every time. Maybe we will get to Lin's path in another 3 years.

The renders are beautiful and the animation is amazing. That is the one thing I love about this game. You also get to choose dom or sub-paths instead of the dev choosing for you. (I always hate when a dev forces their kinks onto the player)

This could have been a great game, but it just seems very average. I will probably wait a year before I try it again and see if anything changes.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

armyman568595

I give this Game 4 star.
    Reasons why.

Pro-

+Graphics
    +Writting
    +models

Cons-

-Story
    -lack of choices

Conclusion.

Overall game is promising, need some little work like add some choices so player can enjoy this. Story is bit awkward to me (My personal opinion). Besides this everything is awesome.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

darkdepths

Renders are awesome but the lack of choices hurt the game.
    At first you think you will get to deciude between using love or corruption but in the end your are forced into scences and relationships if you want it or not - of course you have pointless walls of text with no erotic build-uo in between.

If the game would have been honest from the start in this regard I would have bothered with it in the first place.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

WuzzyFuzzy

If forced sex scenes wind you up, run from this game.

Technical

CG - Renders are quite good. The skin tones and level of detail are well above average. Also above average are the animations, especially the newer ones.

Audio - Background music is acceptable, although the mundane, elevator-style tracks start to become grating after a while. More variety, but especially more contemporary tracks would be nice.

Writing - Grammatical, spelling, etc are above average and mostly free of errors. Easy to understand (ie, English).

Artistry

This is where the game starts unraveling. The MC is mostly a typical HS level individual with limited intelligence and lack of foresight. When one reads the script the impression is the problem lies with the author. There are numerous logical flaws that just don't add up and one has to overlook what would should be, could be, more engaging dialog.

The biggest problem is lack of choice, which at first glance seems incongruent with the ability to choose a more altruistic vs corrupt path. But other than the interaction with the goddesses and their desires, the MC gets locked into relationships the player can't escape. And then the script turns the MC into a really mediocre liar that any reasonable female would have little tolerance for. But in his household and school, they (the women) have been gobsmacked by a -20 intelligence spell...or something similar.

Pros:

++++ CG and animations and attractive women (although personally I am not a fan of Rin and Lin)

Cons:

-- Story, script, premise
    --- Forced Sex. Lots of it.

If you can deal with the forced sex, and just want to look at eye candy, d/l and play. If you want engagement and a compelling story, stay away.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Otherguy2012

Played this once when it first came out,and it was ok. Now, well it is a great game and is my top 10 for sure. Keep up the good work! The renders are good,the story is fantastic and has an edge to it in more ways than one. It is not all roses nor is morality totally tossed out the window,but it works.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

BladeTurbo

story seems good, but needs more choices in the beginning to keep the readers interested. this feels like a kinetic novel with only few choices you can make. the visuas are good but the animations leave alot to be desired, the writing was excellent, found only a few bugs.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

zeromike

I don't think the game is bad but it has really dumb things in it that make it a chore to play at times. The gay looking friend who needs the MC to steal panties is so irritating that I ended up just clicking though the dialogue without bothering to read it. I got rid of him the first chance I got.

Once you get through that the even dumber Rin/Lin story starts and you have to sit through all these scenes setting up some lesbo scene in the future by telling the one twin that her sister is in love with her. Why do that? To throw her off the scent that the MC and the other twin sister are fooling around....On top of that are the dream sequences with the MC and the twin sister where he seems to put the idea in her head even more that her sister wants her. It's so painful and stupid that again you have to just click though it as fast as possible.

The mom isn't so bad and the other characters look good too. Sadly these silly setups for some lesbo scenes with some twins seem to take up a lot of the story so you don't get as much time with the others.

I'm not finished yet but I'm guessing the story will get even worse. It's pretty typical for devs to have a story but to put it on the back burner so they can add the usual lesbo action. I see more of the twins than the goddess I'm supposed to be serving. The powers I have should make it easy to avoid having to play with the obsession of the twin to hide the relationship with her sister. That doesn't happen and the MC chooses to say the worst things he could say instead.

The game characters are pretty good and the actual story isn't terrible but the weird scenes with the gay looking friend and the Lin/Rin story gives the game an average rating for me. If you could choose whether the twins becomes lesbos the game would get a better rating and just get rid of that David idiot altogether.. 3/5
  14. 5.00 star(s)

abslmao

This game is fantastic the scenes animations and everything is good especially molly cant wait for the new update
    they should put moan sounds the game would be so much better, and also focus on more incest scenes
  15. 5.00 star(s)

H1M

There are few games I don't skip most of the dialogue, or cheat to speed up, mostly come for port so I FF to the sex scenes. Often I read most of the dialogue! Even rarer for me to read all of the intro which I did. Brilliant way to start, and explain a way for Incest that works in its own world. Amazing graphics and some of the best sex scenes out there! Top notch game!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Slayerz

v1.7
    Woah that was incredible!

The level of details in each shot is really great. Many various locations and poses were shown during conversations and the fact that the characters would blink or slightly move their body added way more realism.

Storywise, absolutely love the mind control aspect and the fact you can go the dom/sub route with various powers. Character development are great/original and always curious about what will happen next.

I feel like the main protagonist is a bit too reserved for my personal taste. I really got hooked in when the control power came on since the love route wasn't enough assertive.

I was hoping for a bit more h-scene at the start as it starts pretty slow. During the end, there are a good amount of options, which is pretty satisfying to control a brand new character from nowhere.

Looking forward for new updates! This game is some really high quality stuff.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

roctfore

I really like the part of mind control in this game, absolutely top-tier renders with fluent animations. I personally only care for the mind control part. In my idea, girls would not voluteerily line up to be used. And mind control can make up any problems with plots (It is actually a great savior for simple plots). Some scene without mind control or not even love influence is not making sense. Asian girls like any other girls are not stupid or cheap. They have their own thoughts and dignity. And only thing that can make things sensible is to have magics with every scene, no matter it is love influence (Personally do not like) or mind control. And the best for this game's mind control is that the girls' eyes are black. Really turns me on with those scenes. More mind control please. And Hope your game will be more popular and better.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Truckuto

Firstly, I would personally like to say: Pirot King, please ignore the haters on the game. I played through the entirety of this game, and while the MC could use a bit more common sense, it doesn't warrant the people wanting to lynch you for it.

Sure, the MC lies to his mother about (without spoiling it), what happens to Annie. Also, when those three thugs go into the house and take her, sure, probably should've told his mom about who they are and what they wanted. I definitely would've told my mom everything if I had the same happen to me. But, again it's only for the sake of the story.

However, the one gripe I have with the game that would redact a star for me personally if it isn't addressed in the next update is Annie. She's terribly underused in the scenes for a character that supposedly has a big impact on the story. I have never felt more sympathy for a character in a VN before like I have her, and yet she's so underused, it's borderline criminal. Plus, she is honestly SO ADORABLE!

Needless to say, I'm literally begging to have more content with her in the near future. Please. And please, update soon!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Prozionite

Great renders. Great scenes. Passable writing. Good pacing. and a controversial MC.

Most complaints seem to be about the MC and him being less forward which I don't think is an objective fault but a matter of preference. Even with this being the case, scenes still come at a good pace and you never have to wait too long for the next one.

If you prefer girls coming on to you and not being the initiator, but still being able to lay down the pipe confidently when the time comes, the MC might be a plus for you.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

starfarts

The MC is such an insufferable bitch I can barely enjoy all the good parts on display here. The animations are pretty good (I'm not much into AVN anims but I appreciate their quality), the women are proportioned realistically, and so far no one has a huge bush or anything; I also prefer there to be a bit more meat, but that's just me and I know I'm in the minority there.

There's also not much content. You only get it in with one of the main girls and this has been in development for almost three years. The way progression works in ten out of ten AVNs, we're still going to have to go through the handie --> blowie --> butt stuff --> finally good parts with every OTHER "main" girl (and by that I mean the family, duh).

Sadly, the MC is so repulsive in virtually every way except physically (I don't like how he looks either but it's by FAR not the worst I've seen). He has literal mind control but he thinks "oh no I shouldn't" without giving me the choice. Ok, so the dev doesn't want me to, but I want to. This is a game after all. If the dev is so dead-set on railroading, either don't give the MC superpowers immediately or just have bad endings/game overs. At least that way I can still pretend not to be a bitch. I mean it's infuriating in a way I can't even properly write because I just got so angry at the MC (and then obviously the dev) because I literally don't care what this moron is thinking. I know it will be stupid.

Anyway if you can get past the terrible MC and lots of typos, and super enjoy AVN animations, I can see this being worth it. Just don't expect a lot of quality content.