SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Yes, it can be avoided. It's up to the DEV to create an image where the ear rings hang down, not sideways, due to gravity. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

• Haha
Reactions: supernova874

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
If you guys still have the broken version, you can download the Mac version (both work) and just copy the .rpa over from the Mac to the broken pc's /game folder. That should fix it.

If not. You'll need to wait a bit. My upload is not great atm :(
sure man it can wait

acewinz

Developer of "The Call of Darkness"
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yes. How many times have we seen wine in a glass defying gravity when the character is about to take a sip? :p
Simulating gravity effects I'm told is a pita in most rendering engines, especially for hair. There are a few exceptions but most devs just hope you focus on the curves.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Sep 7, 2019
The same is with no more money. There I posted a similar picture and someone answered that it was due to Renpy. So I am asking to you: What is the flaw? And can it be avoided?
Since nobody else actually answered your question...
The art is not made in RenPy, but in DAZ Studio (or similar software).
There is an option to simulate physics called dForce in DAZ, but it varies per object. Many clothes and hair of newer generations are dForce ready. Older are not. Other usual method is adjusting "bones" in object (not only characters have bones in this sense but everything that have parts that can be moved, like doors for simple example). If the object you are using has no dForce and no bones there are other more advanced options, like deformation, but at last for me (I played with DAZ for a bit, watched some tutorials on YT, but I'm not an expert) it was difficult to use and results ware not that great. If the earnings are a completely separate piece of geometry, you could probably just rotate them.

Aug 22, 2021
CHOICE!!! a new update so looking forward to it :coffee: (y)

originally spoken in , is used as a at the way new zealnders speak. used as of something you think is good.
"that your is ."
by June 22, 2007
-Urban Dictionary

LesPaul

Aug 12, 2016
The same is with no more money. There I posted a similar picture and someone answered that it was due to Renpy. So I am asking to you: What is the flaw? And can it be avoided?
The lack of physics observed in the image has nothing to do with Ren'Py as Ren'Py doesn't render images nor does it have the ability to simulate real-world physics. Ren'Py basically imports images from the image folder as they are into the game you see.

I'd rather not speculate on how it can be avoided, as I've just barely started using Daz.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyBestDeal-3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 117 Votes