Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Actually that's for their other game "My New Roommate" which is up to date. I don't see anything about 1.1 for MBFF and according to Iceridiah's conversations, this game is not completely done but the dev is working on "The Seed" right now.

Reactions: Canto Forte

boxerx007

Nov 3, 2018
i didn't test all possible playthroughs, anyway this bug has a simple fix:
- rollback 1 frame to the last scene you played in day 10 before the bugged no option screen
- open dev console
- type: $ playcount = playablenum
- close dev console
How to open dev console?

Reactions: RedRaven69

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
which key to press to enable dev console?
please provide detailed instruction for using easy link
If you read the text in the first link, all is explained in.

"1) Download the attached file ;"
"2) Put it in the '[game's name]/game/' folder ;"
"3) Open the console (enabled by the mod) ;" -> use Shift + o (Letter o, not number 0)
"4) Type "vv", like in "Variables Viewer" (at anytime you can type "help" as reminder) ;" -> it's letter v two time, not w
"5) Enjoy the list of all the variables that have been changed since the start of the game, in alphabetical order. "

boxerx007

Nov 3, 2018
If you read the text in the first link, all is explained in.

"1) Download the attached file ;"
"2) Put it in the '[game's name]/game/' folder ;"
"3) Open the console (enabled by the mod) ;" -> use Shift + o (Letter o, not number 0)
"4) Type "vv", like in "Variables Viewer" (at anytime you can type "help" as reminder) ;" -> it's letter v two time, not w
"5) Enjoy the list of all the variables that have been changed since the start of the game, in alphabetical order. "
ty

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I'm calling this version 1.0 because you can play each path and have a beginning and end to it. It doesn't mean I'm finished with this game. The way I added the endings was intentional. It leaves room for more days to be added. More characters may be added in the future as well as more paths for those available. Could there ever be a Natali and Elle path? Maybe, maybe not. But the possibility is there.
BobJenkins it's in the changelog in the op; it is technically completed, though the dev may decide to add more to it at a later date

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

My Best Friend's Family [v1.00] [Iceridlah Games] - Original Size: 600 MB

Download Win (57 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
How do I get Natalie/Lex path. I've tried the incest path on my own but I just cant seem to do it.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes