Mod Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Banner-Mod.jpg

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that adds hints in dialogues that show paths in the game My Best Friend's Family.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​

Updated: 2020/09/08
Game/Creator:
Modder: Joker Leader
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 1.01
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
JokerLeader Thanks for the work, it is much appreciated. Sadly I am hitting a wall at day 10, going the Lex/Natali route to see the new Content with Toms mom. At the end of day ten there are no viable actions left (everything grayed out). Probably something to do with the sequence of POV characters chosen needs to be in a certain way as I remember, to allow path progression, something the mod is not reflecting right now.

Cheers!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader Thanks for the work, it is much appreciated. Sadly I am hitting a wall at day 10, going the Lex/Natali route to see the new Content with Toms mom. At the end of day ten there are no viable actions left (everything grayed out). Probably something to do with the sequence of POV characters chosen needs to be in a certain way as I remember, to allow path progression, something the mod is not reflecting right now.

Cheers!
Yeah, unfortunatelyi haven't found way to mark the order of the charactes.

danteddevilman10

Jul 6, 2020

Cheers!
just choose return, and the game will continue

Addy46

Dec 3, 2020
The game greyed out the option to play further on day 10? is that the end of the game.??

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
can you give me download link for

can you give me link to download the non glitch file please?
There isn't a file for it, you just have to play differently to avoid getting the bug. Just save often before you reach day 10 and if it's locked try to play in a different order.