Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

New

Sooo… We were making a mini-game.

Look, we had it at about 90% done. It was a what-if based on the ending of Episode 7 with Max. The thing is, we decided that would be better as a part of the main game as a first ending. So, we’ve gotten back into it and we are altering it so that it fits the flow of the story better and has a little more meat on it. If we have time, we will try to add it in with episode 8 and, oh boy, is Episode 8 a thicc one! At the time of writing this, it is sitting at about 25% more words than a normal episode and I haven’t added the programming in yet. Thankfully the art team are already hard at work on it and we have a lot of the renders already done and then we will sort out the animations.

Speaking of animations. We are currently, testing new stuff that shall help us make even better animations in the future. This is part of the rework we are doing to the first couple of episodes to make the art a little more consistent and improve the animations. We will also be going over some of the early writing as I realised that some of those early scenes could be a little better.

This is all in service of our . We will try to make sure that will not impact our release schedule but we are excited to introduce the game to a new audience and increase our funding to keep making this game and future games as good as we can make them. So this is an extra way to make sure we stay here and keep improving.

Also… Just because we don’t have that mini-game anymore, doesn’t mean we don’t have another one for you. We recently got sent some renders from Pietro, the OG artist on the game who made a short but very sexy little scene that we will be sending out soon.

So much good stuff to come.

Stay hyped!

Sinburn

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Unlocker Mod for My Bimbo Dream v0.7.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Workupload -
On the Cheat screen, the text under Sue No Share says "Keep it zero to prevent NTR". I think that's inaccurate. When I've chosen all the green options, that number increases, and when choosing the purple choices, it doesn't. Specifically, I've found that selecting "I want her to be mine" for the second choice in the game and "No way, dude" when Theo asks if she'll let him feel 'em, the Sue No Share stat increases.

Reactions: redoubt27 and Punto

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
ok, when does the uncle character Max fuck off?
I can't stand his stupid ass and his oh-so-punchable face?

Tugs666

Jul 3, 2023
Any chance of Android version?
Fat chance on that now that f95 got rid of one they’re moders for good pretty decent guy he messed up by breaking rule 7 but he owned it and he knows what he done was wrong but they still banned him so now we are left playing with our sausages without ketchup and mustard. F95 can you pls reinstate our fellow brother CEBS so he can make our android friends happy again ? Have a heart don’t be destroyers of a good man and give us our porter back thank you.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
honestly this game needs more theo content old man ntr is just cringe
After playing through it I agree, I was real hyped for the Theo stuff but the old man was just weird for me and usually I'm all aboard on the "ugly bastard" trope.

But this guy is uncanny to me. He looks like a skinny version of the king of the UK.

Reactions: cmonn

cmonn

Apr 29, 2023
After playing through it I agree, I was real hyped for the Theo stuff but the old man was just weird for me and usually I'm all aboard on the "ugly bastard" trope.

But this guy is uncanny to me. He looks like a skinny version of the king of the UK.
Ye man the uncle guy has no character very dull just boring guy fucking mc's mum.
I'd rather it was theo fucking her than him atleast he got some rizz.

Reactions: dan_roger69

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
honestly this game needs more theo content old man ntr is just cringe
What makes Max so bad is he's basically a cartoon villain. He has no redeeming qualities at all.

The writing in general isn't good either. Max is just particularly bad.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes