amirgoor

Nov 29, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpy", line 11824, in <module>
NameError: name 'EP6_TheoTitKiss' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpyc", line 11824, in script
  File "D:\Games\MyBimboDream-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\MyBimboDream-0.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\MyBimboDream-0.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/episode_1/act_1.rpy", line 11824, in <module>
NameError: name 'EP6_TheoTitKiss' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
My Bimbo Dream 0.7.0
Wed Sep 11 01:47:40 2024
what should i do?

Gog68

Dec 5, 2022
Does this game have extremely fake-looking tits? From the example images it didnt seem like it. Im into bimbofication but without this part it isnt my style. Just wanna know if ima be wasting my time getting into the game for no personal payoff if its just vanilla corruption

• Haha
Reactions: Rajesh Ram

cmonn

Apr 29, 2023
Does this game have extremely fake-looking tits? From the example images it didnt seem like it. Im into bimbofication but without this part it isnt my style. Just wanna know if ima be wasting my time getting into the game for no personal payoff if its just vanilla corruption
tbh this game is just overyhyped and overadvertised loads of better ntr annd bimbo games out there way better

Reactions: Gog68

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Honestly, not exactly a new concept but done well enough compared to the amount of shovelware out there following the same tropes. Good renders, solid writing etc.

I will say though, I don't really think that this is even NTR given that MC has a one-sided affection going on, they're not in a relationship nor are they lovers so this is technically neither NTR or NTS.
Only thing close to it would technically be the ex-girlfriend, or kind of ex-girlfriend? I dunno what the fuck is going on there but I'd honestly be hesitant to call anything on that, it's too ambiguous of a relationship.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Honestly, not exactly a new concept but done well enough compared to the amount of shovelware out there following the same tropes. Good renders, solid writing etc.

I will say though, I don't really think that this is even NTR given that MC has a one-sided affection going on, they're not in a relationship nor are they lovers so this is technically neither NTR or NTS.
Only thing close to it would technically be the ex-girlfriend, but they're also not together so.. shrug?
For people sitting f95, anything that has to do with other couples or a guy next to girls is NTR. Bimbo was never a genre for NTR, but it turned out to be ntr/nts...

in general, there is no point in explaining anything to anyone...there is even a full-fledged harem game about bimbo, so everyone should understand "bimbo" not only for ntr, people here are very tense... *shrugs*...

The developer originally released this game as a pimping game, and now the residents of the forum f95 have made it into ntr/nts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
For people sitting f95, anything that has to do with other couples or a guy next to girls is NTR. Bimbo was never a genre for NTR, but it turned out to be ntr/nts...

in general, there is no point in explaining anything to anyone...there is even a full-fledged harem game about bimbo, so everyone should understand "bimbo" not only for ntr, people here are very tense... *shrugs*...

The developer originally released this game as a pimping game, and now the residents of the forum f95 have made it into ntr/nts.
That does make sense, I have seen NTR getting thrown around a lot on F95 where it really isn't applicable. It's a shame since it does kind of make it more difficult for fans of NTR/NTS to actually find properly tagged games, but I suppose it's pretty difficult to find a good system for that given that, as you said, a lot of F95 are quick to call something NTR when it truly isn't.

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
That does make sense, I have seen NTR getting thrown around a lot on F95 where it really isn't applicable. It's a shame since it does kind of make it more difficult for fans of NTR/NTS to actually find properly tagged games, but I suppose it's pretty difficult to find a good system for that given that, as you said, a lot of F95 are quick to call something NTR when it truly isn't.
I'd suggest you to use both cheating + netorare tags at the same time to search

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I'd suggest you to use both cheating + netorare tags at the same time to search
Well I'm personally pretty indifferent about NTR/NTS and don't actively search for it and instead more into corruption, but that does make sense. Still a bit of a shame that you'd have to jump through hoops to get accurate results, but I guess a tag system can only go so far at times.

Gog68

Dec 5, 2022
I wouldn't just go off this dude's opinion. I think it's top notch. One of the most invested I've been in the relationship between the two MCs and the slow burn is truly excellent.
You're right but my fetish when it comes to bimbos revolves around comically fake tits. If thats not in there it can still be good content it just isn't built for me specifically. From the rest of the comments and the few images ive seen I assume its enjoyable to most people who fit the category of interest in bimbos but my field of interest is more narrow unfortunately. I have no problem with that though it is what it is.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Wohoo, MBD finally have a Subscribe Star page. I urge all supporters to join there instead as I know the Patreon rules are hampering the creative brilliance of Jim and Sinburn.

This is what they just posted on discord:
Everyone ne we now have a page feel free to give us a follow!

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
On the Cheat screen, the text under Sue No Share says "Keep it zero to prevent NTR". I think that's inaccurate. When I've chosen all the green options, that number increases, and when choosing the purple choices, it doesn't. Specifically, I've found that selecting "I want her to be mine" for the second choice in the game and "No way, dude" when Theo asks if she'll let him feel 'em, the Sue No Share stat increases.
SueNoShare is a variable defined in the 2nd and 3rd choice of the game, which is a important variable for progressing in the game. Start a new game or use my cheats, included in the mod posted a few post above, to set the value of the variable to 0 if you want no NTR or 2, if you want NTR. IDK, if the second solution will work, but based on the traceback, it should work.
I'm a bit confused by this as well...
The info is contradictory.
At 0 No Share, the convo text suggests NTR.
At 2, which is obtained with the green choices, the text suggests less/no NTR.
idk...just going to play it and see what happens.
Will be trying out everything any way, so not that big of a deal.
Would be preferable if all made sense on the front end though...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill Temple
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes