VN - Ren'Py - My Boss' Wife [v0.1] [Tuxedo Jay]

1. 3.00 star(s)

saekoa

This game is both impressive and lacking in some areas. The wife is extremely attractive. She has a beautiful body, long red hair, and is very seductive. The setup is simple and tropey: an employee gets promoted, goes to the boss's home, meets the neglected wife, and things escalate quickly from there. Very quickly. While it's basic, there's nothing wrong with keeping a story grounded in simplicity. Many devs try doing too much which ends up backfiring, so I can appreciate the decision to keep it straightforward.

The art and animations are good. However, the pacing is too quick. There’s barely any time to connect with the characters before the wife is sucking your dick, making it a bit hard to feel invested. Some minor inconsistencies also break immersion, such as mentioning Yumi in an apron when she isn't wearing one. It sometimes feels like it was written by an AI, as the writing reminds me a lot of AI chat bots. There isn't anything particularly wrong with this, but it does lead to odd word choices or over the top descriptive language, which I noticed in this.

Overall, I think the game shows a lot of promise, especially when it comes to the art and animations. The scenes were very hot, but I think they could have used a bit more buildup.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

manWHAT

I'm playing a very early version of this, so there's room for growth. Currently, you show up to your boss' house to discuss a promotion and straight from the jump your boss' wife is eager to give head. You get a game over if you get caught, which is just choosing the option to busting a nut. As you've read so far, gameplay and story's very basic, and the artwork is alright. If you're still interested past this point, I'd say just leave the game alone and come back in a few months and hopefully there'll be more content to follow.