VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Boyfriend's Roommate [Final] [Ntrgames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Venoma

** DECENT PICK FOR A QUICK FAP**

Like his other similarly themed games....in essence this is what it is. A (extremely) short story download game aimed at people sitting down and looking to play a game, but not one that you have to invest any real time into in order to get to the payoff point behind playing. Good for those indecisive moments where it's getting late and I still can't decide on a game in my que watch list I want to dive into ;).

Typical your hot character model wife fucks some otherwise deemed undesirable dude story. Which for the most part and to agree with another review basically got phoned in here. Character model, if that is your thing, basically carries the day here.

Not as good as his previous 2 games imo, but I got hard and did get a fap out of it. So it gets a 3 star and average experience based on that.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

I'm giving this 3 stars because the games short and "finished" but pretty weak overall.
    - renders are 6/10 (not bad but not great)
    - story is 5/10 (as far as NTR, which I love, its way too quick, this is closer to cheating or maaaybe cuck).
    - length is 3/10 very small.

If this was longer and more fleshed out it could be better (for NTR you need to SEE the spiral into corruption and cheating).
  3. 4.00 star(s)

oszapo25

It is a well made epizode, with the promise of a greater work. I don't mind if it is a visual novel, because, it has a permanent character, a ravishing redhead beauty. The game is simple: the gamer have to put oneself in to the MC's position. This epizode is the best from the three finished ones, because the story ends on a note of optimism. In the other two stories the gamer has a real aversion to the co-workers and to the neighbour. Would have beautify their characters, and those stories would reach the good looks of this story.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

wakanda999

beautiful model but compared with the previous game A Favor for a Friend, this story seems less attractive... Better if the game time is longer

Is there as chance for zoey and lily to meet in a game? lol
  5. 2.00 star(s)

seamanq

To call this a game would be "charitable" at best. It is more like a single act of a play with one teasing scene that leads to the boyfriend being cucked.

Mind you, he sets it up and has plenty of opportunity to stop it, but he doesn't, unless you want the game to end (there are no endings but the cuck ending). Since it's so rare to see such a short story on F95zone, I am not sure setting up a new category is feasible. However, this, in my not-so-humble opinion, is lacking in length as well as story, as the entirety of it can be described as let the roommate get your GF drunk, then fuck her. Ok. End of story move on.

Graphics are decent, but the rest of it is very lacking.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

WuzzyFuzzy

Although I'm a fan of NTRG's previous productions, I'm going to hit this one for being substandard compared to earlier efforts. It feels to me as if the Dev phoned this one in.

First, the pace is rushed. A few more frames with a backstory would have been nice. The boyfriend appears to be mid 30s at least while the roommate is in college--or so we're told. The couple act and appear to be in a long term relationship, but the interaction with the roommate (how long have they been roommates) seems as if they just met.

Second, the roommate appears to be a caricature of Jerry Lewis in one of his 1950s movies. It doesn't work--at all.

Third, the boyfriend is hiding in a spot that even Helen Keller could see. Use a hidden cam, go outside and peek through a bush...somewhere else than where he's parked. Also, the excuse the BF gives to leave the room doesn't fit with time of day.

Fourth, the seduction is very much lacking in any form of eroticism. Clothes suddenly disappear. Little to no verbal communication. Again, too rushed.

Fifth, why add any sound effects when they don't match the scene (first set) or they are completely out of sync with the animation (second set)? It would have taken 30 minutes tops to drop the frames (why PNG I don't know...but anyway) into an NLE, drop the audio track on top, match the sync then render. If you can't do it well, don't do it.